PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 03:42:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

games slow to load!!!!

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

HI!!  I am getting very frustrated with pogo. I takes up to an hour to load some of the games.  I have tried it on all 5 of my computers and they are all the same. I am on dial up and have been onto my ISP am told that nothing is wrong with internet connection....anyone got any ideas on how to speed up the loading of the games please??

I am running windows XP home. Dial up internet connected at 58,000Kbps.

Man who eats lemons ends up with sour taste in his mouth!!

mn_curvydiva

I find that if Pogo is loading slow it is 1 of 2 things...1 Pogo is having trouble again or 2 that I need to clear my internet cache and cookies.

Give it a try...but I would say if it is on all of your computers it may very well be your isp is slow....and of course internet providers rarely admit they have a problem.

Ask any Pogo friends if they are having problems if they aren't then the problem is on your end.Clear out your  cache and if still happening then I think it is safe to say your internet company is having issues
Good Luck

aussie_wombat

Thanks for the reply.  I have already dun all that you have suggested.  I have even tried my lap top on another ISP (my cousin) and they are not on the same ISP as I use.  I have asked several pogo players and none of them are having the same problems.  All other games that I play at other game sites are a bit slow loading but nothing like Pogo is.  Until about a month ago the games loaded reasonabley fast for dial  up connection.

The wise man is left standing on the other side of the road wondering "Why that darn chicken crossed the road THIS time?"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview