This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

DOUBLE BROWSER

Started by just-a-cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

just-a-cheater

I wanted to use the double browser for the Texas hold Em, I have IE and firefox, the problem is, I keep getting an error message and the browser just closes.  Any clues as to why?

jinglebells

i just use IE and open them all up there..i have never had a problem

yhtr79

Quote from: jinglebells on April 06, 2005, 11:13:42 PM
use netscape (free)

LadyMystik

Quote from: yhtr79 on April 07, 2005, 07:19:03 AM
Quote from: jinglebells on April 06, 2005, 11:13:42 PM
use netscape (free)

I use IE and Netscape, and it works like a charm. I wouldn't know how you can open them all up in IE since it would be on the same program (same Java and whatnot), but I know using Netscape and IE does the trick. :)

just-a-cheater

I tried the IE suggestion, but all it did was make my other account leave the room. Try netscape next, will advise on progress.

Motley

Here's a tip that might come in handy for AOL users wanting to double browse but it's only is useful if you have broadband as well.  Get Smart Explorer, but you'll have to pay for it after the trial period, with that you can open as many names as you want, just make sure you are opening the new pages with....File, New, Blank Page.  AOL with broadband will allow you to have all your screennames on at once.  You do not have to open AOL to do the following:  Using Smart Explorer, go to aol.com, sign in, do a search for pogo and click on the link they give you...open a new page...and keep doing the same until you have the amount of screen names you want signed in.  This helps in getting the Pinochle and Dice Derby badges that are Club Pogo games only.  Since you are signed in through AOL's web service all of your non-club screen names are able to play these games but only in Non-Member rooms.  Now start filling up the room you want to play in.  I hope it wasn't too confusing, I'm not all that great at explaining things.  But, I managed to get my rated Pinochle and tougher than heck Dice Derby badges without begging people to help me or having the face the bots.  Just make sure during Pinochle that you move your partners around so that they don't get ratings too low that it will hinder your ability to move up your own rating.   

Also, on the second, third, etc..sign in's on aol it will show the name you were using previously, just sign out and sign in another name.  As long as you are on a new page, it will not sign out the other names. 

just-a-cheater

How do I change IE to Vm instead of SUnJava.

Homer

In your browser got to Tools.Internet Options>Advanced Tab>Scroll down you will see both javas

Check or uncheck as needed and don't forget to reboot.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lvdust72

I use IE & Firefox (FREE) and never had a problem......I have been able to get more badges this way........such an awesome little trick!! 

THANKS  O0

just-a-cheater

Thanks to everyone - I finally got it to work, and got both my badges for Texas Holdem in about 20 minutes.. YAHOO.. that is just too cool..  O0

GrumpyBear

Still kinda new to the whole pogo, and cheat thing here...with what games would double browsing benifit you? I also assume with each browser there must be a differnt screen name...right? No biggie I have 2, but none of the games I play on a regular basis are 2 players, so just curious what games this tactic would work? thanks!! O0

Jeffer

Normally they work for getting challanges in two player games.  You're "dummy" side tosses games, so you can gain wins (and therefore badges) quicker.

CaliPogoBabe

i use double browser at card games i need to win, so i just go into my second browser and make one of my other screen names, or my hubby's screenname (roflmao) LOSE, so i win - such a cheater i am....

i use IE and Firefox!!! 

then at times i use 2 computers with double browsers also, like in pinochle - good for that!!!  gets to be a lot to watch, but helps.  or i can have an auto running on one computer, and playing a game on the other. 

lots of fun ways for double browsers!!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

CaliPogoBabe

Motley

Quote from: CaliPogoBabe on April 08, 2005, 01:55:42 PM
i use double browser at card games i need to win, so i just go into my second browser and make one of my other screen names, or my hubby's screenname (roflmao) LOSE, so i win - such a cheater i am....

i use IE and Firefox!!! 

then at times i use 2 computers with double browsers also, like in pinochle - good for that!!!  gets to be a lot to watch, but helps.  or i can have an auto running on one computer, and playing a game on the other. 

lots of fun ways for double browsers!!!!

lmao!!!  Unfortunately for my husband, it's his screen name I use to double browse most of the time, even though I have 3 others to use.  He doesn't want to pay for Club Pogo so he just plays on AOL.  He came home last night and wanted to play Pinochle...lol...imagine his surprise when he found his rating had dropped 200 points.   >:D  Ooops....now, I have to play him in Poker and hand over tokens. 

CaliPogoBabe

so funny motley - love it!!!  same with mine!!  gotta get em somehow!!  lol  have a nice day!! 

MLT

Is there any way 2 use the double browser with the same screen name???   say in 2 different rooms???

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: MLT on May 19, 2005, 11:14:15 PM
Is there any way 2 use the double browser with the same screen name??? say in 2 different rooms???

I do not that will work MLT, it just can not be done.  I use IE and Firefox and get my badges in no time also.
Bree

manninkl

Motley, I tried your suggestion for using Smart Browser. But it won't let non-club pogo members play pinoche  :( guess i won't be getting the rated badges for that game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview