This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo..Vanished!!!

Started by witch5,

Previous topic - Next topic

witch5

Hey..if anyone has experienced this problem and could help me out...that would be wonderful:

I logged on to Pogo this afternoon and a totally different Home page came up....the regular one.......not the Club home page.  None of my info was there....then I couldn't log in, because Pogo kept saying that my password ws wrong, and now have been waiting over 30 minutes for them to send it to me and nothing. When I try to have them resend it, I get a message telling me I have to wait 12 hours to try again!!! Perhaps someone has screwed with my account?????? I just figured I might get a faster responce and better help from this site, instead of waiting around for those bastards at Pogo.

Thanks in advance,

Witch5

touitsjesse

seams that Pogo was doing some maintenance or the servers were down, but the authenticity servers(thats the log in servers) were down and lots of us were unable to log in and than when we did, all our stats were not there, but low and behold, they are back up..welcome to the crazy world of pogo everyone...where nothing is perfect and nothing seams as they are.

witch5

>:(   I called Pogo yesterday and this is what they had to say.......

I was told that they shut me down because my credit card was no good!  B.S.    For some reason, they tried to charge me again for my Club membership. I joined on December 30, 2004 and was charged 29.99 for 12 months. I have the conformation email they sent me and also have my credit card statement. According to Pogo, they have no record of this transaction and want me to fax my proof to them and they will look into this.  Yeah right. The credit card I used at the time I no longer use. But the point really is the fact that they tried to double charge me.

I suggest you look carefully at your credit card statements to make sure they aren't double charging you too.

I hope to get this fixed and be back up and playing ASAP.

Wish me luck, I have a feeling I am going to need it.

Thanks,
Witch5

Homer

If you submit the right info you should get your account back. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview