This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stellar Badge Question

Started by Country Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

I have the 2nd badge but the first on isn't showing up at all.  Anyone have any ideas?
I sure hope someone didn't steal it during the last outage. :-\

Betty Boop

i am the same waym they gave the 2nd badge first and i dont have the first one...but i will soooooooooooooon

Country Lady

Thank You, Barbara.  I am getting close to the 3rd badge and just noticed that I didn't have the first one.

jamez

i just got the 3rd badge thx to barbara rank 14 O0 will run it the rest of the night and see how it goes

LlamaLove

I just noticed that it happened to me too.  I got the badge when I hit rank 4, but it's the second badge.  I started looking at other people who are displaying the comet badge, and they're all like that.  (At least all of the ones I looked at.)

Wonder what badge you get when you hit rank 9?

PogoNutz

The 1st one.  After you have the first two badges they are in the correct order :)

LlamaLove

Country Lady

I just made rank 14 and almost choked when I saw how far it is to rank 15.  This might take awhile. :(

JENNY28

dv63

I am confused. My problem is not missing badges, but getting them too soon. I reached rank 4 and got the comet badge. Then I quit for a couple days. Now just played a few games and still at rank 4 BUT just got the planet badge also. Anyone know why?

pogohatesme

They maybe in the process of fixing the problem with giving out the wrong badges maybe??

huggybear

same here im at rank 7 i think but have first 2 badges

WonderMom

Quote from: huggybear on November 01, 2005, 05:07:03 AM
same here im at rank 7 i think but have first 2 badges
That just happend to me this morning.  It said I had 890 to the next rank and then a badge popped up.  I'm not complaining about it though, lol, I just hope that happens with the rest of them.

janet

Quote from: dv1226 on November 01, 2005, 05:01:28 AM
I am confused. My problem is not missing badges, but getting them too soon. I reached rank 4 and got the comet badge. Then I quit for a couple days. Now just played a few games and still at rank 4 BUT just got the planet badge also. Anyone know why?

They were giving the 2nd badge first in error and now they are just giving you the correct badge.

Torn2pieces

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview