Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on September 13, 2009, 11:16:33 AM
tumbsup.gif
Since you're not actually answering the questions, my perverted mind is going to instantly go to the lascivious......

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on September 13, 2009, 11:20:04 AM
Ya don't think he is avoiding the question, do ya Squid?  giggle2.gif
I just had nothing funny to say. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

No prob., my day isn't complete until I've given at least one person a hard time.  Hope all is well with you, Josie.  hi11.gif

wetlilkitty

can someone please help me get my badge in Tumble Bees

Squid

Stinkerbell

I'm working on cleaning up a badge album and the badge I need is the one where you get 3 sapphires 10 times in 10 days. Is it actually possible to get this? I've been playing for hours and nothing.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 30, 2009, 07:01:06 PM
I'm working on cleaning up a badge album and the badge I need is the one where you get 3 sapphires 10 times in 10 days. Is it actually possible to get this? I've been playing for hours and nothing.
I earned this badge x10, so the answer is yes. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on September 30, 2009, 07:29:47 PM
I earned this badge x10, so the answer is yes. tumbsup.gif

Thanks, Joe. You're my hero!   embrace.gif  Now I can work on this and still sleep at night.

Do you remember how long it took to get? The full 10 days?

Hocky

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 30, 2009, 07:31:13 PM
Thanks, Joe. You're my hero!   embrace.gif  Now I can work on this and still sleep at night.

Do you remember how long it took to get? The full 10 days?
If the auto and Pogo both do not choke, it takes 6-12 hours. I actually had no trouble with the Auto, but Vista kept having burps with the router on a couple of occasions. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on September 30, 2009, 08:04:56 PM
If the auto and Pogo both do not choke, it takes 6-12 hours. I actually had no trouble with the Auto, but Vista kept having burps with the router on a couple of occasions. tumbsup.gif

Sounds awesome. Certainly much better than I had hoped for. I put it on in the den just about the time I posted originally and I just checked... 5/10. I might have it before I go to bed.

Thanks again for the information. You're a doll!   embrace.gif

bobby

can someone help me get caught up on some m&m badges?  white flag.gif

Stinkerbell

I'm trying to get the MnM Phlinx badge. Drop 250 sets of 5 or more in under 2 hours.  Is this one that has to be played by hand?  Is there a trick to getting it?

Update:  Never mind, I got it. I had to play it by hand because neither my uncle or my aunt were able to get it.

I would play the first 2 rounds, then when the rounds got harder, I hit "new game". If a round came up that didn't look promising, I hit "new game"

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 04, 2009, 07:41:42 AM
I'm trying to get the MnM Pinochle badge. Drop 250 sets of 5 or more in under 2 hours.  Is this one that has to be played by hand?  Is there a trick to getting it?

Pinochle dropping sets of 5?  I am confused?  Is it for pinochle or phlinx?  undecided.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on October 04, 2009, 09:25:50 AM
Pinochle dropping sets of 5?  I am confused?  Is it for pinochle or phlinx?  undecided.gif

Grrrr Phlinx. This is why I shouldnt' be allowed near a computer.

jarjar

aliceinks

HELP...PLEASE!!

Makeover Madness...Deliver 25 multi-color hairdos in 1 week!

I have tried for 2 mos. to win this silly badge, why I purchased it is beyond me. GRRR

jarjar

Just pm me your info alice and I can do it when I get home from work in about two hours. Also if you would like me to please activate it. Thanks.

jamrow32

an awesome tip if you have to do the whole "multi-color hairdo's" by hand is to keep switching between difficulty levels until you see a round where the multicolor hairdo is appearing on the shelf.  If you switch between beginner-easy-medium...you should be able to kill about 3-5 hairdo's per day.  I was able to knock that one out in roughly an hour/hour-30.   topsecret.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview