Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Once Weekly free 2500 tokens

Started by Kearney,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kearney

?.?
Play games, don't smoke! Pogo.com™ has created a game schedule to help keep your mind off smoking. Meet other players on the same mission and find the support you need to keep you motivated. Plus, you get 2,500 free tokens when you play the featured game starting November 20th. See you there!
Thursday, November 16th: Play Rainy Day Spider Solitaire and enter for a chance to win.

Monday, November 20th: First Class Solitaire
Monday, November 27th: Turbo 21™
Monday, December 4th: Vaults of Atlantis Slots
Monday, December 18th: Word Whomp™
Monday, January 1st: Blackjack Carnival
Monday, January 8th: Stack'em
Monday, January 15th: Lost Temple Poker

Look for these game rooms when you play the featured games, starting November 16th.
Kick the Habit with Pogo
Kick the Habit - No Smokey
Kick the Habit - Kick Butts

janet

You can do it more than once.  I have done it twice so far, don't know if it will let me do it again later or not.

mr.clean

Kearney

shadow2954

i tried to do it again the next day and it wouldnt give it to me  O+O

ImJustOneOldFart

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why do i find out about these free toekns and stuff late............. :'((

gigi

but it might not be "tooooooo" late.... by the looks of the schedule, we only missed two....... Hope this topic is on top of the pack come Monday so I remember :)))

gigi

Monday, December 4th: Vaults of Atlantis Slots
finally I remembered and yessssssssssssss I got my tokies LOL

Kearney

I'll try to remember every Monday to "remind" everyone and add to this post so it goes back up to the top of the topics O0

gigi

Hey Kearney that will work for me Thanks <3
I tried to get it more than once, did everything from playing dif game to logging out......... naaaaa............ but then................... remember when Pogo was messin' with stuff and we lost all our mini clothes yesterday???  Welllllllllllllllll I played with no clothes and got it again LOL.  But that was the end of it.  At least I got it twice.  Look for you next Monday
:/\

lovebug44

notmypogoname

Yeah, only Mondays.  I finally got smart and set this topic to email me when anyone posts in it.  I usually don't do Pogo on Mondays.

justahumping

can I smoke while playing one of those games on Monday or do you think Pogo will smell the smoke and kick me out of the game?  <...>

notmypogoname

LOL.  Just don't post HAY E1 THIS CIGGIE SURE IS GOOOOOOD!!! in chat.

gator8_24

hey, Justa, you don't even have to play the game, just enter one of the rooms and get the game up and bingo get the tokens and leave. That's what I did. O0

justahumping

gator8_24

justahumping

I am doing that come Monday.. I am not in a good mood at all. I go back into the hospital Tuesday and I know I will be there for a while this time. That tumor is coming out!.. So I will see if I can get banded on Monday. So if you are playing in pogo and someone is causing a lot to trouble, that will be me...... lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview