This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Help

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Did a search for this question, as know I saw it before but... Someone posted on how to start a game on easy and then switch to hard , then it continues on easy but get credit for hard puzzle.  What I am wondering is whatever that hint was, will it work for the Jigsaw Puzzle challenge in the mix & match called Piece by Piece where have to do a hard puzzle in 20 minutes?  I don't know why I got that one, never have been able to do a puzzle on hard, fast. I usually give up lol.  Any help with this one? I know the auto doesn't work on hard difficulty.  Thanks

Homer

I've been told it will work. I have not verified it though.

The way it was explained to me was to start the puzzle and leave a couple pieces unfinished. Switch over to hard and finish the puzzle.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

rnwb

Yup, it'll work, that's how I got mine.  O0

The way I did it was, I started a puzzle on easy. As soon as it loaded, before I even started putting the puzzle together, I left the room and came back. Then I switched to hard, and when it asked if I wanted to continue with the saved puzzle, it was still in easy mode, so then I put the puzzle together, and got the badge. Hope that helps!

tokiehog

that glitch is the cats meow on getting that jigsaw badge in a few minutes :;' :;'

gator8_24

Thanks everyone, will do it tmw when wide awake!

yoshisquest

I used this glitch and it worked great.  I suggest everyone take advantage of this quickly though before pogo figures it out.

notmypogoname

I couldn't get the easy-hard glitch to work, but I did find that if you go out of the room and come back in, it sets the clock back.  I left at 19:22 and came back and it was at 15 minutes, so I got my badge with the extra time.   O0

gator8_24

It worked great and got the badge.  Thanks everyone!

Julez

Dang it the glitch isn't working for me either.....guess they fixed it.   !@#$

dogbert

Quote from: rnwb on November 24, 2006, 04:33:59 PM
Yup, it'll work, that's how I got mine.  O0

The way I did it was, I started a puzzle on easy. As soon as it loaded, before I even started putting the puzzle together, I left the room and came back. Then I switched to hard, and when it asked if I wanted to continue with the saved puzzle, it was still in easy mode, so then I put the puzzle together, and got the badge. Hope that helps!

It'll work to get the badge, but doing it will still only advance you as if it were an easy puzzle, even though it looks like it jumps a bunch.  Refresh and it's back where it would have been. :(

ImJustOneOldFart

i wish these glitches were more like the wordjong glitch i hate doing puzzles unless it was a puzzle of a naked chick.......  but does anyone know where a cheap ol' Fart could find some autos for pogo @ the good ol' price of $Fr.ee.........

LastCall@2

>:(( >:(( the very best is Badgehelp  O0
just learn how to run them I am sorry you are having problems
Homer can help you out Have a nice day...

patandmegan

I found the glitch for jigsaw worked for the mix n match badge but won't continue to work for the whole puzzle.  Thank goodness it worked - I have never solved a puzzle on hard in the time frame pogo gives.  Thank  you for the glitch information!

Pat

bams68

I love doing the puzzels on hard, nice pay out in tokens. My fastest time is 6:49(by hand)here is a screen shot of it....wish I could help sumone if they can't get the glitch to work, ah well. Hope you get the badge. I marked where you see fastest time as I'm not sure it'll show up too good here, it only makes fastest time in ur stats if you play on hard. I only learn'd that a few months ago. I've seen sum faster times as well, amazing - GL for those still trying

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Mary

thanks got my badge in under 3 mins  :-*  did`nt even want to try for that one thanks again  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview