This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Account

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

does anyone know if there is anyway to possibly delete a pogo account that you have thks

LuLu

As far as I know, if you don't use it at all in a certain amount of time, they send you an email reminding you about it.  If you still don't use it, they delete it.  I've had that happen a few years ago.

Element

evilone373

email "ask the experts" under the help tab.
im sure they could easily remove an account

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: LuLu on May 03, 2004, 04:28:28 AM
As far as I know, if you don't use it at all in a certain amount of time, they send you an email reminding you about it.  If you still don't use it, they delete it.  I've had that happen a few years ago.

Interesting.... had a name for 5 years, back to when pogo was excite... Still have it.

They cant legally delete unused accounts.

badcrazygirl

i have a bunch but i forgot what name they were lol

Element

Lmao @ DJ

you know thats a really good idea! hey if someone has one could you spare me one too (old Account) and yes i dont care is it has only 50 tokies in it. Thanks A Lot just PM me

rookie3

You can cancel your Account(s) or a particular subscription by delivering notice to EA Online's Customer Service Department at cancel@ea.com. EA reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you cancel your Account(s) or a particular subscription. In addition, you are responsible for any charges incurred to third-party vendors or content providers before your cancellation. In the event that your Account or a particular subscription is terminated or canceled, no refund will be granted; no online time or other credits (e.g., points in an online game) will be credited to you or converted to cash or other form of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your Account or anything within EA Online associated with it (such as points, tokens or in-game items). Active EA Online Account holders may not allow former Account holders whose Account has been terminated by EA Online to use their Accounts. Any delinquent or unpaid Accounts or Accounts with unresolved issues with EA Online must be settled before EA Online may allow you to register again.

badcrazygirl

why can't you just make a new account aren't pogo accounts unlimited?

Element

i forget what i was tryin to do but there was a reason to it lmao

Element

Does anyone know how to change the password's on aol club pogo names??? i know before they had it to where you could somehow but now i cant figure out how..cause i cant get on my aol name on pogo unless its tru the aol keyword in the aol browser...  :'(

Homer

I don't have aol but I think you change it under your account info. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

for aol its not that easy john lol (i wish it was)

I'll try going thru EA..let you know how it turns out aye

Element

TY TY DJ such a lifesaver lol i know when i got some aol issues to talk to you  8)

Element

lol nice find!  ;D espaically you knowing how to make little programs like that, hehe what a coincidence

Element

QuoteLooking for an old name, if you anyone has one that they don't need PM me. 
Thanks, DJ
[/b]

Well DJ i dont know about you but im not getting any PM's lol so i guess i'll raise the bar...if someone can PM me an old account I'll actually give you tokens thru P.T (poker transfer) the amount of tokens i'll give you will be according to how old the account is  ;D the older the account = the more tokens you get

PM me an account Screen Name and the Password and i'll check it out and tell you how much i'll give for it. I'll give anywhere from 20,ooo to a million tokens (possibly more) per account! Trust me, if you give me an account name and password i WONT just run off with it an leave you hangin im not a pig like that! 

p.s. Think up some of those old sn's an pw's darkearthgoddess an you'll get some big time tokens  ;)

Thanks a million SkY  8)

Homer

Just curious. What's the attraction with an older account? ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

Old accounts are like a fine wine... They get better with age...  Errrr... Is that sapposed to be women, not Pogo accounts...  :-\

Element

Quote from: I Rock! on May 06, 2004, 01:47:55 AM
LOL I have my name and didn't have to give any tokens away  :P

Just rub it in! lol its just allot better to have an account with millions of tokens thats a year or 2 old then one thats only a few months old

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview