This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Account

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Ok....just wondering. I thought that was the reason. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

man...still no PMs, i guess people just dont trust me or they just dont have any old accounts  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

marky03

Element

I can easily make a new account but then it would be a brand new one, and what im trying to do is get an old account  :) so i can transfer my tokens to it and no one would be specious and when i cash in hopefully it has some affect on the drawing  :)

Element

Is there any other way to find out the date a free account was registered without editing the profile? thanks

(edit) (i want to make this public just so everyone knows i dont/wont rip people off)

rookie3 has givin me an old account over a year and a half old (dont wanna say exact date due to pogo) and i was thinking about giving out somewhere around 35,000 tokens per month so Rookie what do you think about 760,000 tokens.  :)  :) I'll be glad to pay for it with tokens  ;D

rookie3

You can buy me the new video poker helper went it comes out and we could call it even.

Element

??? hey now i only made the deal for tokens...

i did want an old account but im not gonna pay money for it  :-[

rookie3

:-[I'm sorry I miss read your last post I thought you said you would be happy to pay for it,  duh. I need to get my eye balls checked,maybe I will just use larger fonts it's cheaper :o

Element

Oh, i can see how that would be confusing...i'll edit it out. sorry

Are you sure you dont want anything though...we could easily hook up in a poker room and i'll let you win  :)

rookie3

Nope you can keep it.  I have plenty more where that came from.

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview