April 26, 2024, 01:50:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Started by knp,

Previous topic - Next topic

knp

I was wondering if anyone else got this e-mail.  Someone forwarded it to me a couple of days ago that I don't know.

Subject: Direct from Pogo

This one you have to send to everyone, it is from Pogo or you will be deleted.
sorry guys.. have to send this one ... I hate them too, but if this came from pogo.. gotta do it.

Subject: Fw: (VIRUS) FROM POGO GAMES! DO NOT SEND IT BACK TO

Tell everyone on your list not to open anything from ---------------------------------------------------------!. It is a deadly killer and a very horrible virus. If you do not pass this letter to everyone on your buddy list, we will delete your account. We need to find out who is responsible for this.....thank you

Capt.Howdy

Mr. Rasputia

knp

I did, and then I just got it again from someone else that I don't know.   >:( 

Thardus

Don't worry about pogo mail, you can't attach files or any thing, so I don't see any ways that a virus could be hidden in the message.
That's unless you are talking about your REAL email, like at yahoo or gmail or w/e.

You could see who the original sender is, also, and report him for spam, or if you're not that mean, just put him on your pogo messages block list. I hate these kinds of messages too  >:(

x

AdDn8187

I seem to get an overload of them stupid Emails... I just delete them and never open them.. but now I have gone and changed my preferences to check where I only get pogo mail from people on my friends list.  Now when they send me a bunch I can tell em to stop or simply put them on block sender.  The most annoying is when I was getting them from ppl I didnt even know because they would hit "reply all" instead of just the "reply" then it sent from them to eveyrone the previous person sent to... I am the same way with my regular Email accounts.  Cutting and Pasting is not that hard, heck if I can do it anyone can trust me on that one.. Gotta know me to appricate that comment but feel free to ask my hubby or children. 

Snarechick

I get these all the time, and from people I honestly don't know!  ::)

You'll know when you get a message from Pogo as it comes directly from them.  All of these "pass it along or Pogo will hunt you down and force you to eat fire sauce and drink chocolate milk" are just bunk.  They always seem like one disgruntled person calling someone out just to spread bad news about them to the good people playing on Club Pogo (and to annoy individuals who they don't even know :P )

Lather, rinse, repeat- just delete. :D

*~Peri~*

I hate those emails.. Along with the stupid petitions.. Grrr... >:(

pogohatesme

No offense or anything...but is there a reason that you are bumping old posts up??

Go Cavs!

hey.. at least its not a year old lol.  ;)

Fluffy756

Waste of time to read that. Just deleted it.  Someone on here told to setup my pogo message only those who on your friend list I have to thank you for that tip Now I don't any mail from people I don't know or from people I remove from my list I love it.....

fluffy

Julie

That's a very good idea, I never noticed this pogo mail feature before, thank's for that  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview