Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Where did you start out in Pogo?

Started by HollyDazed,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

xxDragonGoddessxx

Poppit was my first game!  Played it and pool mostly for a long time till I discovered club pogo last year.

ClingFree

I started in Tumble Bees ..... My cable modem was giving me fits, the technician came out, fixed it, and introduced me to pogo!  And I have never been the same since ...... :D

Madonna

I started out in showbiz slots...long before club pogo was even thought of...and I soon got so addicted, I too became a badge hog ~oink~. ;D

maxine

First class solitare...slow typers...good old days..

JohnsBeth

Good Grief!!  I joined Pogo about 6 years ago and you expect me to remember my first click???  I do remember Word Riot and Pogini.  Played then like I play now, a little bit of everything because I am easily bored.

Roseybud333

PogoNutz

Quote from: maxine on October 19, 2005, 04:40:27 PM
    First class solitare...slow typers...good old days..

LOL Maxine.  I like slow typers also cause I can't read too fast  ;)

bobby

i started last year on dice derby .... unaware of what a badge was :-[

HollyDazed

I also remember the days that I swore "I will never pay for these free games!" Then I started getting envious of the badges that people started wearing next to their names.  I'm thinking the lesson to be learned here is to never 'swear'.  I swear that's the lesson. lol

PogoNutz

Quote from: HollyDazed on October 19, 2005, 06:20:35 PM
I also remember the days that I swore "I will never pay for these free games!" Then I started getting envious of the badges that people started wearing next to their names.  I'm thinking the lesson to be learned here is to never 'swear'.  I swear that's the lesson. lol

Yep,  famous last words, "I'll NEVER pay to play these games"
                                   "I'll NEVER buy an auto to play these Club Pogo games for me"
                                   "I'll NEVER get two Club Pogo accounts"
                                   "I'll NEVER buy ALL of the autos"

lol

crankycook

Snarechick

I started out on the evil frogs back in 03.  If it hadn't been for someone spamming their auto site, I wouldn't have had a clue about autos. 

*Angel*

I started out in Tri-Peaks, and wasn't a member.  I got jealous that people had badges, and that made me join.  Goodness I hate that game now!  LOL  :P

Motley

Oh jeez, I think it was Spooky Slots or Word Whomp.  I remember getting xumouse to click away for me so I could try to break records on how many times I could get the story completed in one day.  As for the gopher in Word Whomp, after a couple of hours I would be yellling, "I hope you are digging yourself to hell!!"  But my vocab has increased greatly since playing that game and I still prefer the word games over all the others.  I tried First Class and realized I hate that game.  I'm still waiting for them to bring out Old Maid as a Club game.

burning_bright25

Quote from: bratsbemykids on October 19, 2005, 02:57:30 PM
I started playing on pogo when they had a trivia game called the Great Pogini...anyone remember that game....i wish they would bring that back cause it was fun....gee that was back in the 90's.....

WOW i totally remember that I could hardly wait to see the new one each week, other than that i  didnt play much til i got on club pogo, and when i got that i was addicted to WCS and Tri peaks.....but im not close to finishing either of them :(

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: bratsbemykids on October 19, 2005, 02:57:30 PM
I started playing on pogo when they had a trivia game called the Great Pogini...anyone remember that game....i wish they would bring that back cause it was fun....gee that was back in the 90's.....

I miss Bank Buster Lotto   :'( :'( :'(

HollyDazed

I still have Xumouse, Motley.  After they changed to intermissions the trick was to resize your screen - that way you could fit the mouse in without clicking on the ads.  You shoulda asked me, I would've told you about it a long time ago! (Now I use Xumouse to click and delete emails at work when I'm cleaning up peoples email accounts.  Right now I'm working on one that has over 6000 junk emails and there's no 'select all' option).  Ya just never know when Xumouse will come in handy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview