PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:08:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Where did you start out in Pogo?

Started by HollyDazed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt.Howdy

notmypogoname

It was Ali Baba for me too, way back in 2001.  I used to tell my kid when I made him grilled cheese sandwiches that they were grilled Ifrit sandwiches... that's how obsessed I was with that game.  LOL.

S113H

I found it one day when i was on aol. They had a little banner ad on the welcome screen for squelchies, started to play and then i was hooked!

sami14

ali baba slots wayyyyyyyyyyy in the old days. thru AOL in fact. when i joined club pogo i first tried tri-peaks.

PB On The Run

Mine was first class solitaire. First game played in club pogo was Jungle Gin, for a badge of course!!  ;)

PrincessKate

My first click was euchre, quite a LONG time ago.  This was long before Club Pogo was even a twinkle in EA's eyes, probably 1997 or so. 

greenflash

I really don't remember. I saw a game on AOL home page and played it. They had new games every week or so on my home page and I began playing them for a short time. Which came first, I have no clue. Was it the egg or the chicken?  ;D
I joined because those commercials are way to annoying. I've been a member for 2 years and got my first auto 4 months ago. The auto click mouse. I didn't know there were autos to play the other games until recently. After I got the autos, for some strange reason, I get badges now in a very short time. Imagine that!  O0

patandmegan

Dottie and I were adversaries - Fortune Bingo was the first game I played.  Agree with you, Mr. Bill - never thought I'd get an auto.  First heard about autos in Fortune Bingo when people were saying others weren't talking because they were "on auto".  Didn't think about actually looking into autos until there was a badge I wanted in Poppit and couldn't win the game after trying during that week and in subsequent personal challenges.  Then I tried different free autos to see how they worked.  Then...well, you know what happens - you can't have just one!

Momof5

I started out in Turbo 21 and it is still my favorite game!

PogoNutz

You know Turbo 21 is one of those games I just can't beat without an auto (honey bees is another one).  I'd still be missing my T21 mobile badges if it wasn't for a friend 'o mine :)

pogoisevil

Ali Baba slots. Got probably 900,000 of my first million there. O0

jamez

DoubleOscotty

Ali Baba when it was on excite.com. When excite disappeared I had no idea that pogo came out until a year ago. then it was swashbuck that had a weekly challenge that I went huh about. Got my free pass and hooked like a fish.

holly312

I started out before it was club pogo when it was on IWON.com...Turbo21 & poppit

flgal

ThePychoMonkey

I believe mine was poppit when pogo just had been out less than a year.

Cody

I started out in 1997 or 98 playing pogo or word whomp. then for some reason I got addicted to some golf game. lol then I got out of that and joined club pogo when I saw the badges and thought it would be cool.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview