This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile/Cingular/Pogo Beta

Started by *Angel*,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lish

Well I tried to dl the game aaaaand.... the ea website it needs to connect to is DOWN.  Can't do it through the phone or the net. >:(

*Angel*

Homer,

Do you have Cingular?  I can't seem to buy the game.  Seems as though it isn't available as of yet.

Homer

No. I have Verizon. It may not be available on your phone. You may have to upgrade. I would call Cingular and see what they say. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

*Angel*

Oh ok.  I have Cingular and they told me that it is available for my phone. (It better be seeing how much it cost me)  LOL ;D  They said it doesn't seem to be available as of yet due to Pogo reasons and not them.  They passed the buck to Pogo.  What's new?  LOL

Homer

Don't hold your breath. I'm still waiting for poopit to become available on my phone. >:(

*Angel*

Seems as though Poppit is the only one available for Cingular.  But we can't even get that yet.  :-[

Homer

I'm hoping poopit will be available by the time I finish TP. Or should that be the other way around? :P

Lish

Quote from: *~Angel~* on November 20, 2005, 05:11:11 PM
Oh ok.  I have Cingular and they told me that it is available for my phone. (It better be seeing how much it cost me)  LOL ;D  They said it doesn't seem to be available as of yet due to Pogo reasons and not them.  They passed the buck to Pogo.  What's new?  LOL

The same thing happened to me- it is available for my phone but there seems to be a problem on Pogo's end.  I sent them an email- I am sure I will get a generic response telling me to contact Cingular even though I talked to them today ::)

*Angel*

Lish

Quote from: *~Angel~* on November 20, 2005, 07:28:43 PM
What did Cingular tell you?
They told me that it would work for my phone and the problem is with ea's servers and to contact them.  It's almost like it's not available yet.

*Angel*

They told me something similar to that, and now I just looked and it is gone, gone, gone.  They teased us!  :-\

ilpogo

Just wanted to let everyone know you can get poppit for cingular I just got it.It is a one time fee of 5.99. If you go to cingular.com and put a search in for pogo it will come up.

Lish

Quote from: *~Angel~* on November 21, 2005, 03:00:31 AM
They told me something similar to that, and now I just looked and it is gone, gone, gone.  They teased us!  :-\
WTF!!!! >:( >:( >:(

ME4SPADES_

ok how do u go bout finding it on ur cell i have a new filp phone only a month not on there even did a search on it and nothing mmmm i bet you have to go and have cingular pp install it for u

BigByrd

Quote from: ilpogo on November 21, 2005, 03:47:14 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know you can get poppit for cingular I just got it.It is a one time fee of 5.99. If you go to cingular.com and put a search in for pogo it will come up.

not anymore.

Lish

I was able to download it from my phone and now I can't figure out how to log in to my account....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview