This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

premium i hearts badge album

Started by time2startagain,

Previous topic - Next topic

time2startagain

i completed the i hearts premium badge album yesterday and i got my super badge for it. in badge central it says completed on the album. now today it shows under my challenges the last one that i completed. it shows it as not being done. i still have my badge for completing the challenge and everything. the same thing happened to my mom. has this happened to anyone else? do i have to redo the challenge even though i already did it and i still have my completed badge for it.? or will it correct itself to be updated. it was removed from my challenge list earlier today, and now all of a sudden its back and says 0 of 40 completed. hmmmm   ::) any thoughts on that.. thanks

zipper

It stays there and resets to zero. It happend to me even though I have completed that album. I guess since you bought it, its yours to keep and try again.

time2startagain

that is quite odd... it did go away earlier this afternoon. the only one that was up there was my new one from the other premium album. until about half our ago it reappeared..  why would it only show that one up there? Is it because that is the last one i did? thanks.

Mary

they keep resetting until you pick another one if you dont it will close i do mine over and over lol when in that game but no worries will close if you dont do any they come and go on the badge central  ;D

zipper

From Pogo Community Center:

"Didn't I Just do that Challenge?" Clearing Up Confusion with Premium Badge Albums!  

Players who have just completed Premium Challenges have been confused by seeing their challenges reactivated and are concerned that they may have not been properly credited for completing the challenge. Fear not! Once a player has completed a challenge, they are credited for that challenge! Members can confirm their challenge status by checking their profile and badge album.

Here's what's happening: after a player completes a Premium Challenge, if they don't activate another challenge, the challenge will automatically reactivate itself. At first it looks like you've got to do the entire challenge over again to get credit, but in fact, if you've completed the challenge, then you received credit for it.

We recognize that this is confusing and we will be changing the way that this works within a couple of weeks.

After you complete a Premium Badge, you will have the opportunity to repeat any of the challenges in your album, if you wish.

You're never required to complete the same identical challenge a second time -- repeating a challenge is entirely up to you. Your last completed challenge will be shown for 24 hours on Badge Central.

justahumping

Quote from: zipper on January 05, 2006, 07:17:23 PM

"Didn't I Just do that Challenge?" Clearing Up Confusion with Premium Badge Albums! 

<SNIP>

Thank you!.....

justahumping

Quote from: zipper on January 05, 2006, 07:17:23 PM

<SNIP>
We recognize that this is confusing and we will be changing the way that this works within a couple of weeks.
<SNIP>

OK... thanks for the heads up. so when the fix this, the server will be going down? lol

time2startagain

i activated a new challenge right after i completed that one. that was my last one to complete the album. then i bought the album for 4.99 and activated my challenge.. i hope they fix it soon. lol  i am tired of seeing it on there above my new challenge. thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview