PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 08:07:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Homer

The Daytona 500 is tomorrow so I thought we'd see how many racing geeks we have in the forum. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

not as much as i used too since they made it more commercial and the intimidator is gone :'(

bobby

Homer

Quote from: bobby on February 18, 2006, 05:17:00 PM
as long as jeff gordon dont win >:(

Drinking the Hatorade bobby?  :o

I'm not really into racing but I'll pick Gordon just to poke fun at you.  :P

Gerald

Quote from: bobby on February 18, 2006, 05:17:00 PM
as long as jeff gordon dont win >:(
I have to agree with you there Bobby I absolutely loath Jeff Gordon. As far as being a race fan you could say I'm one of those dedicated people.  O0 Not just a fan of Nascar racing though I like to go and see ASA, USAC, WoO, and many others that can be found and smaller tracks across the nation.

Homer

Oh goody....I can poke fun at the both of you. :P

This is almost as good as a BH 2 for 1 sale. :P

Mary

gordon to win  O0  :P earnhart should win to make his daddy proud  :)

Homer

Homer and Mama vs. bobby and Gerald in a NASCAR death match.  :P

bobby

i've learned from the best, no contest ;D

Gerald

Not denying any of Gordons driving ability. He has accomplished many great things most of which came and a huge developmental stage in NASCAR. I agree he still has some victories to be had, but I think his career is peaking off. His new team mate from last year Kyle Busch is a horrible excuse for a driver. What little talent he has is shadowed by the fact that he is so arogant. I feel he too will be the reason for some conflict this season. I'm an avid Earnhardt fan and would love to see him win, but I'm thinking the man to watch is going to be Tony Stewart. He would have had it all wrapped up last year in the 500, but Earndhart hung him out to dry. Just some ramblings  >:D >:D >:D

bobby

and speaking of nascar i counted all my 1/64 nascars dating back to around 89' i got 603 it's a small gold mine :)

Gerald

You got that right I got around oh 35 or so 1/24 scales. Not many of the smaller ones though, but I do know of some hotspots were I buy diecast thats sell those at blowout sometimes like buy one 1/24 and get 15 to 20 1/64 for ten bucks.

Mary

bobby

i had someone offering me  400$ for bobby allison and adam petty 1/64, glad i kept them as the value nearly tripled

ProudDadOfOne

I too am a NASCAR FAN. I know I will be watching the BIG RACE tomorrow. I dont have a favorite, but i do like Dale Jr. and Kevin Harvick. I did like Michael Waltrip until he left DEI. As far as my collection goes, I am not sure how much I have exactly, as my stuff is packed away, because I am moving. I do know i have tons of Earnhardt Sr. and Jr. stuff, and some Harvick stuff. Mostly DieCast stuff though. Too many to list here I know that for a fact. Good luck to all of you favorite drivers tomorrow!!

nanners

I'm a drag racing 'geek' but not a big nascar geek,,but anyone can have the # 1 spot as long as it isn't Gordon..

foxx

Hello, my name is Foxx and I am a Nascarholic....

Been watching since I was a little girl with my dad...good bonding opportunity! 

and I know its girlie of me (because pretty much every 18-30 year old female nascar fan loves him) but I am a HUGE Jr. fan. 

He's pretty dreamy.   :-*

Used to hate Gordon, but then I found out he's pretty much the only Nascar racer who is a democrat...so I gotta give him some respect on that one!

MommaT

Go JR  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I'm also rooting for Tony--But I definitly agree--Anybody But GORDON!!! and BUSCH (either of the two brothers)  but i would love to see the Petty cars do well today--I think they have a good chance to do well this year  O0

Momma T

Gerald

Quote from: MommaT on February 19, 2006, 08:41:31 AM
Go JR ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm also rooting for Tony--But I definitly agree--Anybody But GORDON!!! and BUSCH (either of the two brothers) but i would love to see the Petty cars do well today--I think they have a good chance to do well this year O0

Momma T

Seeing the Petty cars do good finally would be an event to watch, but due to their loyalty to the dodge body style and the fact that Kyle Petty couldn't drive his way out of a paper sack with both ends open I think they will still be kind of disapointing to watch.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview