Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

gran2x2

Burton put him in the wall..He even he admitted it was his fault..Jeffy walked way down the track to meet Burton then proceeded to kick his ass but NASCAR officials blocked him..In all my years as a Jeff fan, I have never seen him quite that po'd..He wanted a piece of Burton really really bad..I thought it was big of Burton though to admit his error and take his blame and admit Jeff had a right to be pissed..Gotta respect a guy who admits he f'd up  unlike some other crybaby drivers who always blame the other guy..
I think what made Jeff the maddest was it happened under a Caution flag..grrrrrrrrr..not cool,Burton.. nono.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 07, 2010, 05:24:11 PM

I'll have to find video of what happened. I sorta tune out during football season

It was shown on sportscenter also.  I was talking to the TV shouting (not loud) "FIGHT, FIGHT} it reminded me of the footage of the fight between Cale and Bobby years ago .

gator8_24

Congratulations to Jimmie Johnson #5 in a row chanpionship!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

It didn't take the announcers long to mention Jr is 0 for 93  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

Junior starts the season with a BANG!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

gran2x2

cheerleading.gif Hope this will be a good year for Jeffy...I miss him in the winner spot... nascar4.gif But I was happy to see Kyle wreck..Does my body good when that happens.. giggle2.gif

JAYREMI

WTG !!! #22 KURT BUSCH nascar4.gif  another promising yr for EARNHARDT white flag.gif halloween27.gif hysterical.gif

gator8_24

gran2x2

YIPPEEE!!! NASCAR is back..Daytona looks to be a great race.. nascar4.gif fan2.gif

Homer

Homer

gran2x2

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 20, 2011, 11:13:38 AM
Waltrip is a jackass!!!  swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

Youi are just now discovering that bit of info? hysterical.gif He was the cause of several of the crashes and nothing was said in the broadcast booth because "we must not ruffle DW's feathers" !!! Everone else gets the blame.

But, I'm very happy with the winner!

gran2x2

That kid spent the week being coached by the best..He should have won...lol..Made for a great finish..

Joe C

So, since some rookie won, this means the streaks continue for Junior and Jeffy?
ass.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on February 21, 2011, 05:47:17 AM
So, since some rookie won, this means the streaks continue for Junior and Jeffy?
ass.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Homer

Quote from: gran2x2 on February 21, 2011, 04:16:12 AM
That kid spent the week being coached by the best..He should have won...lol..Made for a great finish..

He sure had a good race and if the jackass wouldn't have wrecked the field I gotta believe Jeffy would have been right up there at the end since the kid was his partner for the race. Jeffy knows talent, afterall he's also responsible for mentoring Jimmie Johnson

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on February 20, 2011, 09:54:09 PM
Youi are just now discovering that bit of info? hysterical.gif He was the cause of several of the crashes and nothing was said in the broadcast booth because "we must not ruffle DW's feathers" !!! Everone else gets the blame.

But, I'm very happy with the winner!

I thought DW was gonna  crying10.gif on set during the DE tribute. While I hate Jr I did like/respect his father

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 21, 2011, 06:07:16 AM
I thought DW was gonna  crying10.gif on set during the DE tribute. While I hate Jr I did like/respect his father

I agree with you on that subject!  But I don't 'hate' Junior.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview