Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Vickers is a moron  swear2.gif

I'm glad he is losing his sponsor

JAYREMI

race was boring  yawn.gif nascar gotta stop cutting those plates good for ragan bout time gotta win with ups  nascar4.gif july4th_25.gif kida funny red bull sponsering other auto sports like crazy guess when ya got 2 LOSERS racing for ya i bail out to hysterical.gif  HAPPY 4TH  july4_5.gif

gator8_24

Good Morning all sports fans!  Anyone see that dull race last night? I would rather have watched all the poor folks caught up in race traffic  on I 71, On Twitter it was posted that MANY men were relieveing themselves along the road LOL  Hope Nascar doesn't have another race at KY until the traffic flow problem is fixed.  There were ppl who got there and were turned away.  The track owner said they had parking for everyone, just didn't think there would be that many cars!  Now that seems a little stupid to me.

Homer

It was a boring race at least until I LMAO when Junior decided not to get tires and blew one coming out of the pits. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

JAYREMI

boring aint the word yawn.gif  poor jr crying10.gif  every week he losing a spot in the points  giggle2.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gran2x2

turk.gif  I have no clue what he was smokin but I want some... hysterical.gif

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on July 30, 2011, 03:06:01 PM

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/0E8EYTyACQk?

rolleyes.gif

I can't get the races on TV often so I didn't see this one, but if you look at his mouth, it doesn't match the words so I am thinking that was dubbed over!

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 31, 2011, 01:20:19 AM
I can't get the races on TV often so I didn't see this one, but if you look at his mouth, it doesn't match the words ao I am thinking that was dubbed over!

I think it's legit - here is another version of the video. It was on the news.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

JAYREMI

good run 4 MENARD first win nascar4.gif  24 was on a mission thought he was gonna get him 6_6.gif  BTW think that preacher guy lives down the road from me hysterical.gif

Homer

Yeah one more lap and I think Gordon gets him. Meanwhile Jr is on the verge of missing the chase again. tongue.gif

JAYREMI

pretty good race today nascar4.gif popcorn2.gif see the last lap crash help.gif no-no.gif

Homer

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Career win 85 for Jeffy!!!!!!!!!!  nascar4.gif

gran2x2

JAYREMI

HELL YEAH !!!   nascar4.gif gr8 finish beat that #48 slap1.gif

JAYREMI

today starts the race 4 the chase @chicago land  tumbsup.gif #24 looking good in my book  boxing21.gif nascar4.gif  maybe #88 get a championship this yr giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

gran2x2

JAYREMI

which baby newyear1.gif girls18.gif there's alot hysterical.gif good job #14 tumbsup.gif earnhardt be hunting civilwar.gif camera.gif

gator8_24

As the saying goes if Jr didn't have bad luck he'ld have no luck at all!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview