Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

JAYREMI

24 blows up WTF !! swear2.gif i dont wanna hear 6 pack jimmie this year slap1.gif donthearyou.gif vomit.gif

gran2x2

It happens to a lot of young guys..Look back..As soon as they have that first baby,their driving skills become less aggressive..It takes a year or two for them to get back that aggressive style and winning mindset..

Just something I have noticed..But I have to agree..JJ is on my last nerve for sure..I would love him and kyle both to miss ending in the Top 10... giggle2.gif

JAYREMI

poor jimmie crashed 6_6.gif good run #17 boxing21.gif nascar4.gif watch some indycar today tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

Sooooooo......Is Chad trying to cheat again or what???? He needs another suspension....Why wreck your car if it's legal?? Something is fishy about the whole deal...

gran2x2

nascar4.gif   cheerleading.gif YIPPEEEE!!!!! No KB/18 for the whole week-end..Life is good... cheerleading.gif  nascar4.gif

Homer

GO JEFFY GO!!!

JJ got caught cheating and Jr still blows!!!  ass.gif

4 hours until race time cheesy.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Homer

WOW!!! Damn you KB get outta the way next time!  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

gran2x2

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 18, 2012, 07:13:28 PM
WOW!!! Damn you KB get outta the way next time!  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

LOL that was a great race even tho' Kyle caused the c rashes and came out clean!  so far today Jr has qualified better than Jeffy!!!!!! ass.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on February 19, 2012, 11:47:57 AM
LOL that was a great race even tho' Kyle caused the c rashes and came out clean!  so far today Jr has qualified better than Jeffy!!!!!! ass.gif

Yeah but we know Junior wil end up in the back of the pack  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

JAYREMI

DAYTONA 500  TODAY !!! nascar4.gif     might F***ING RAIN  shocked.gif diablo.gif fan2.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif

Homer

gran2x2

panic button.gif Dicey weather is on tap for Sunday at 1 p.m. Eastern, when the Daytona 500 will drop the green flag for the 54th edition of the "Great American Race." Forty-three of the world's best drivers will take to the track in an attempt to win the first race of NASCAR's 2012 Sprint Cup season, but delays are possible due to rain.

Only good thing is now Danica can blame wet track when she eats the wall...again.... giggle2.gif

Homer

Quote from: gran2x2 on February 26, 2012, 06:23:15 AM
panic button.gif Dicey weather is on tap for Sunday at 1 p.m. Eastern, when the Daytona 500 will drop the green flag for the 54th edition of the "Great American Race." Forty-three of the world's best drivers will take to the track in an attempt to win the first race of NASCAR's 2012 Sprint Cup season, but delays are possible due to rain.

Only good thing is now Danica can blame wet track when she eats the wall...again.... giggle2.gif

I was cringing last week when Fox had her as an analyst. She has had a handful of races in Nascar and now she qualifies as "an analyst" well by god let's put her in the Nascar Hall Of Fame then  rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Homer

gran2x2

vomit.gif I just heard DW call her the new face of NASCAR...What the hell is he smokin???

Homer

Quote from: gran2x2 on February 26, 2012, 10:40:26 AM
vomit.gif I just heard DW call her the new face of NASCAR...What the hell is he smokin???

vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif

she needs to go back to making go daddy commercials rolleyes.gif

Sugarfootin

she's quite a go daddy , i wish i looked that good  and wish her all the best life has to offer. even if she comes in last she makes the bucks. ^5...

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview