PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 09:57:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

I just did that one .. this week .. and honestly if I never see another hearts game it will be too soon. Its not difficult, just time consuming. And I do mean time consuming!!!

mailwench

Quote from: ClingFree on March 14, 2006, 10:46:56 AM
I just did that one .. this week .. and honestly if I never see another hearts game it will be too soon. Its not difficult, just time consuming. And I do mean time consuming!!!

O0 O0 Yup did mine a few weeks ago.......thankfully I have a great friend that donated hours and hours of her time to get the majority of them!   :-* :-* :-* thnx Tiffy

Mary

got mine also when was challenge or should say brother got mine  ::)

crankycook

I have done that one 3 times, so what's one more, Outlaw, just pm me  your info, when your ready, and i will help you with it.

mailwench

Quote from: crankycook on March 14, 2006, 11:25:53 AM
I have done that one 3 times, so what's one more, Outlaw, just pm me  your info, when your ready, and i will help you with it.

O0 O0 WTG crankycook....thats very nice of you!   :-* :-*

nightperson

i have done that one so many time it is getting easier  :))

Mary

thanks cranky was gonna do it for him have help him before  am always here to help you all with badges when you need me just pm me  O0

nightperson

cartman

Hi everyone

Been playing qwerty for the challenge and can't get over 800 even with the word finder. Please help! Anyone got any ideas?
:(

nightperson

Tara

ClingFree

Quote from: cartman on March 18, 2006, 07:24:41 PM
Hi everyone

Been playing qwerty for the challenge and can't get over 800 even with the word finder. Please help! Anyone got any ideas?
:(

Cart - do you have game options set at a 1000 pt game?

hades

nightperson

cart do you have the setting in the option for the 800 game if so change it to 1000

crankycook

Make sure your table is set right, and I use www.anagrammer.com . I alway write the letters down on a piece of paper, then put them in anagrammer, i also keep it set at longest word, takes  a little while, with fliping the screens back and forth, but it's worth it. if you still need help pm me

knightrider13195

I see that alot of people ask and also recieve help with badges in all different games. I thought that maybe we could start one thread that we could list people willing to help those who need it and maybe fill requests for help instead of a million threads for it.

Personally I am willing to help with any and all badges  :D

bugsmom

iam willing to help too  just leave me a pm message

Shady Lady

SaintHiρρo

Might as well get it out the way now because somebody who can't read will start a new topic but YES YES YES you can let the timer run out and get credit towards the badge when you're double browsing!

bubblegum

okay everybody quick before pogo finds out get this badge  :) its working for me

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview