This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

so true. cant base giving a pw to anyone just based on posts.  ???

foxx

I have over 600 posts....Gimme all your passwords...... >:D

*foxx runs around the room laughing devilishly*  :))

hades

butch1286

can someone explain in english for not so smart  people how to play euchre or help me win 4 games 

chunkster

I'm trying to win the 5 rated games badge. Anyone who wants to play PM me cause I have no clue what I'm doing here, kinda but not really. I just don't like this game :P

crankycook

crankycook

Chunkster you have a nw euchre badge in your album  :)

nightperson

you can say there is ppl in here that are great if any1 need help on it jushere every1 this is on me have a cold on me spb.gif pm me will help this is a great place to come to oh my how many are on the forum that will cost me a leg,arm,and what every else  :)) :))

chunkster

Thank you thank you thank you!!! If you want a badge album or anything just let me know, I will be more than happy to get you one or an auto or whatever you want

bobby

harley89

Gald you yall got your badges. Just to let you know euchre doesnt make sense in any language

crankycook

Quote from: chunkster on March 09, 2006, 07:31:53 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!!! If you want a badge album or anything just let me know, I will be more than happy to get you one or an auto or whatever you want

your very welcome, glad i could help

nightperson

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on March 10, 2006, 02:59:11 AM
Gald you yall got your badges. Just to let you know euchre doesnt make sense in any language

i know what you mean if im after badge i use to puters are 2 browser and make one take all the trick alone and it goes fast for the rated that is different i get the j's mix up

sxybamabit

can someone please help me with my badge i have been sick lately and havent been able to work on this badge like i should have please  send me an im if u can help me with this...............thank you

SI

Actually, I found a way to help people without them actually having to send me their accountname/password.  If you're logged in and select a game, the address generally looks like this:

http://www.pogo.com/****/roomtabs.jsp?game=*******&site=****<key edited out to abide by site rules>.

I logged in on my laptop under a regular account I have, and emailed myself the key.  On my main system, I clicked on the link in the email, and it opened up fine.  I was able to get in & play, but wasn't able to change password, access account information, etc... without entering a password.

I just finished helping a friend out with some Stellar badges using this method.  About the only thing I could see someone doing is affecting tokens by dumping them in gambling games, annoying people on your friends list, or spamming others.  Once the person is done with whatever they were helping you with, make sure you change your password.  I believe that the key is an encrypted combination of username & password; that way, you won't have to worry about them wreaking havoc in the future.

nightperson

well i like helping ppl but wanting to go that far on doing it that way i would rather them send it to me then go throught that sounds unreal ::)

SI

Personally, it's a lot easier on me to have someone just send me the link with their key.  I wouldn't want their password; much less responsibility and accountability on my part this way.  When I finished, they changed their password, and I'm free and clear.

nightperson

yes it is but i have been doing thiers ever since badges came out i dont keep pw not less they tell me to but if it is some1 i never done before then i ask them to change it and then when im done change it back if  they want to but i do see your point

Homer

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 11, 2006, 01:48:44 PM
Personally, it's a lot easier on me to have someone just send me the link with their key.  I wouldn't want their password; much less responsibility and accountability on my part this way.  When I finished, they changed their password, and I'm free and clear.

You can't send the links through the forum. We have them censored to protect people's accounts.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

outlawdave

dont like hearts need help with queen of spades badge where u have to win 30 games. have help with the other 2 badges just need help with this one.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview