PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 07:02:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousWines

Quote from: ladylaura on February 23, 2011, 08:04:58 AM
cheerleading.gif Hiya my name is Laura and it looks like i finally found a new forum to have fun with and all that jazz. Since the last forum i joined was for satellite tv not sure what to expect out of this one. Looks like fun so far. cheerleading.gif

HIya Laura, nice to meet you. My name is Di. Am kinda new here too, and you're right, it does look like a fun place !  dancing16.gif  hysterical.gif

snowflower

coffee.gif Welcome! Welcome! And it IS a fun place! Join in all the fun!...and enjoy the milk n' cookies!

derk

Hi im a newbie with alot of questions but i will figure it out i hope.

Nice site this is respect!

nicendcute86

Quote from: derk on March 05, 2011, 09:10:43 AM
Hi im a newbie with alot of questions but i will figure it out i hope.

Nice site this is respect!

its agood place to be!! and ask away, every one here is so nice!

Janine

Hey...I'm Janine.  New to these boards, but have been on pogo for a while now.  Love (most of) the games...excited to chat with folks that love them too!  :)

Kristi

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

Welcome to all the newbies. ask harley for your cookies & we have some very nice ppl. in this forum. dont be afraid to ask for help.     coffee.gif

Tyler_Durden

jumperman1028

Hello everyone I have not been on much lately. Hope everyone is doing good in Pogo land ! Harley wheres my milk and cookies ?  thanks

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

APACHESmooth

Da go Te' (Hello)  Everyone
Been signed up on the forum for awhile but, just started really hanging out and around. Seems like it's going to be a real fun place to be and looking forward to meeting fellow pogo cheaters & as well as non cheaters.

blowkisses.gif

Falcon!

Squid

Quote from: Pie468 on July 06, 2012, 01:37:21 PM
Hello all, I just joined!!
Hi, Pie!  Welcome.  Talk to Harley and Snow... they always have freshly baked cookies to offer. 

NoWitch1

turkey4.gif I ain't gotten me no cookies and I am still trying to get to rank 2 cheater - what does a girl gotta do to make it to rank 2 cheater???   giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: NoWitch1 on July 06, 2012, 04:36:47 PM
turkey4.gif I ain't gotten me no cookies and I am still trying to get to rank 2 cheater - what does a girl gotta do to make it to rank 2 cheater???   giggle2.gif
More posts.  Go to the fun n' games section and get your posts up.  You'll be at rank 2 before you know it.

snowflower

coffee.gif
Welcome all newbies ... here's the thing.  The milk is in the lobby cooler and you'll find cookies here and there.  But Squid's the head cookie cutter round here,  and they are to die for!

Falcon!

MsMissy

Welcome to our Forum Pie, ask harley for your milk& cookies.  hi11.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview