PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 10:09:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New challenges and badges!

Started by Mr. Scandalous,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: tponka on July 01, 2006, 02:46:27 AM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 29, 2006, 02:33:49 AM
I wanna know why they're doing a Special Edition badge in Phlinx. Normally they only do one if the game is new/remade or if it's a seasonal game like Spooky Slots... so is something new coming to Phlinx?

I think they're doing it to celebrate my new henna tattoo on my ankle that I got in Tampa:    :)))

Hey, it could be! :))) I bet it looks cute, though. I want to get a snake twirling around some word on my arm. I haven't figured out the word yet, but that's what I'd like... I also wanna get my libre, lip or nose pierced. I've seen people with them and I thought they looked pretty cool.

tponka

It's starting to fade out a bit, but I've ordered a new henna pen from Ebay.  After I get it filled in again, I'll take a picture and post it.  :)  I'd never, ever get a permanent tattoo, but I like the idea of a long-term temporary tattoo.  The ankh is the only symbol I would ever consider - it is the ancient Egyptian symbol for life, vitality, and fertility.  (And God knows I need all of those!)  O0

foxx

Quote from: tponka on July 01, 2006, 02:55:42 AM
It's starting to fade out a bit, but I've ordered a new henna pen from Ebay.  After I get it filled in again, I'll take a picture and post it.  :)  I'd never, ever get a permanent tattoo, but I like the idea of a long-term temporary tattoo.  The ankh is the only symbol I would ever consider - it is the ancient Egyptian symbol for life, vitality, and fertility.  (And God knows I need all of those!)  O0

Why wouldn't you get a real tattoo?
Just wonderin....

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: tponka on July 01, 2006, 02:55:42 AM

Something Egyptian would go good with the snake idea I have, but I wouldn't know what to do.

If you ever get a permanent tattoo, they don't hurt too bad, so I've seen at least. I've never been in a tattoo parlor to know, but the outcome is pretty amazing.

Just don't be stupid and get tattooed in a moving vehicle! I saw that on Jackass: The Movie and after they stopped, the area where he did that in was black, red and oozing blood.

But other than that, you're safe with a real one done the right way! Plus they don't fade like you said... it's almost like having one of those sticker tattoo's.

hades

getting a permanent tattoo is a lot easier. and they didnt really hurt that much except the big one on my back.  :)

Mr. Scandalous

Lost Temple Poker challenge is gonna take forever to do! I'm playing it now and I get a couple 4 of A Kind's like every 30 hands... sighs.

hades

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: hades on July 05, 2006, 01:42:25 AM
ah that makes it seem wven more boring.

It is kind of. I've been getting them more often now... I still say if you want this badge, you're better off playing it by hand. You'll have a higher chance at moving through it quicker if you did NOT use the auto or the "trick" (which is stupid by the way).

Oh, and the people don't even talk over here... sad.

Mr. Scandalous

You also get them more often if you bet max.

*edit: And a higher token payout, so whatever you bet you're gonna get back.

Mr. Scandalous

Too bad Pogo doesn't give these to us enough times! Hopefully I get this tomorrow.

Mr. Scandalous

Well, I got better than the above! Check this out! You get EVERY LAST TOKEN, too!

hades

my gf got a lot of tokens when she got my badge before.

justahumping

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on July 05, 2006, 03:07:36 AM
Too bad Pogo doesn't give these to us enough times! Hopefully I get this tomorrow.

I got that same hand 3 times today.  was watching the chat as ppl was saying they were getting it, and just counted as one win? I think they need more schoolllling

wattsmyname

Quote from: justahumping on July 05, 2006, 11:12:44 AM

I got that same hand 3 times today.  was watching the chat as ppl was saying they were getting it, and just counted as one win? I think they need more schoolllling

I had 20x4 of a kind and 1x5 of a kind and only got credit for 3, I only needed 18 to finish the challenge which would have been 3 over if they had given me my 21 credit  >:((

justahumping

slidecage2222

im doing this challenge  with the   cross the bridge  30x...  makes it go faster  lol

Go Cavs!

wattsmyname, i got the same problem as you, i had 20 -4 of a kind- and 1 -5 of a kind- and it game me only 7. err..

wattsmyname

Sorry that happened to you R E Y. I'm sorta over it now, but i was mad as the >>:D when it happened.

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: justahumping on July 05, 2006, 11:12:44 AM

Uhm, I don't think so because I got that X 21 Royal Flushes and it moved me from the 70's to 95

And sorry to hear that, wattsmyname. It gave me credit for all of mine.

hades

i wonder if my gf got credit for all hers..think ill ask.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview