This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New challenges and badges!

Started by Mr. Scandalous,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

in lost temple poker I got 20 4 of a kind and one 5 of a kind and only got credit for a total of 5 of them.  Guess pogo loves some of us more than others

PogoKaz

Took about 4 hours to get this badge (poker) the auto got me 15 points in 2 hours, so completed by hand and got the rest.

My tip for what its worth is only bet 1 and only try to go for 4 of a kind, out of all those that count towards your badge 4 of a kind is the most frequent.

The other challenge word whomp - dont understand the scoring system, won 300-400 tokens each time and only ever credited a maximum of 175  >>:D

What is it with pogo, the boards in here are littered with people saying that pogo is not crediting all the tokens or wins (in the case of poker) ???????????????

hades

Lynne

i got 21X 4 of a kind twice...the first time didn't credit it all cuz i had 2 X 5 of a kind. the second time it was only 21X 4 of a kind so i got credit for all 21 of them...
Word whomp yeah it totally didn't credit jp spins not like they were much anyway. but for mine it did credit most if not all of the tokens. my fiance and mother in law to be didn't credit jp spins ...oh well just took an extra 5 min of auto use

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: pogokaz on July 06, 2006, 04:52:56 AM
Took about 4 hours to get this badge (poker) the auto got me 15 points in 2 hours, so completed by hand and got the rest.

My tip for what its worth is only bet 1 and only try to go for 4 of a kind, out of all those that count towards your badge 4 of a kind is the most frequent.

The other challenge word whomp - dont understand the scoring system, won 300-400 tokens each time and only ever credited a maximum of 175  >>:D

What is it with pogo, the boards in here are littered with people saying that pogo is not crediting all the tokens or wins (in the case of poker) ???????????????

It only took me an hour freehand. That's why I said it's be better to not use the auto... how many times did I say this?

PogoKaz

lmao Mr Scandalous, I didn't come on here until I had finished the challenges, thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it  :))) :ll

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: pogokaz on July 06, 2006, 02:22:07 PM
lmao Mr Scandalous, I didn't come on here until I had finished the challenges, thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it  :))) :ll

lol...

Well, I did mine right when the challenges were activated. I got a X 21 for 4 Of A Kind right before they were activated, so I thought it'd take a while, but I got a X 21 Royal Flushes worth 15,570 tokens so it moved me up a lot quicker. I did a friend's in about the same amount of time. I just didn't like that auto.

swissmissy63

I did mine by hand also and it does only take about an hour. It went real quick  O0

Iceman0007

lost temlpe poker was freezing up earlier in the day  for me.

hades

Quote from: pogokaz on July 06, 2006, 02:22:07 PM

nice excuse.  :ll

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Iceman0007 on July 06, 2006, 06:14:10 PM
lost temlpe poker was freezing up earlier in the day  for me.

It did that to me and I thought it was the game, but then I scanned my computer and iwin.com had something on their page that tried to hijack my browser and it wouldn't fix immediately, so I had to do a system restore and it works. I don't know if you'd have the same problem with some sort of spyware or whatever.

Mr. Scandalous

Ok, incase no one has noticed and has yet to do the Premium Challenge for Shuffle Bump, it looks like Pogo changed it so any bonus game played (such as if you played 5 in a 250 point round) would count toward your earnings.

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview