PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:55:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

rainyday cripes error

Started by tokiehog,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokiehog

gm all at tech help...i have a problem with my spiderfighter for rainyday...i have all the settings i need and all my other helpers run like a dream but just now everytime i try run my spiderfighter after about 3 games i get a cripes error...i have tried all game levels..moved the thinking time...moved the speed..this only started yesterday...i have cleaned everything out ...is there any thing that i am missing as this was working before...i need this program to work or i will need binoculars to see them small cards...i patiently await your answer...i am totally at a lost with this...ty very much...a tokiehog

Homer

The cripes error is a pogo issue. I think most of us have experienced this problem at one time or another. The error is caused by pogo's servers.

You can read more at the link below.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,28100.0.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tokiehog

well tyvm homer...now you can help me pray to the pogo god that they fix it faster than they fixed the qq cripes error or we will all be to old to play on pogo...again ty homer...i will just wait till they get it fixed...do not need more headaches...ty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview