This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hog Heaven Slots - General Info & Ranks

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

Hog Heaven slots was just added too Pogo Beta site this morning!  But no game rooms up yet! :

November 13, 2006 - Take it to the Piggy Bank

A new Pogo game is up for testing! It's called Hog's Heaven, a slots game with a twist. Please play and let us know what you think or what bugs you find! Do keep in mind that the game is still in the early stages of bug fixing.

Play on!

nightperson

Coral

mr.clean

for what i have seen from other sites it's going too have badges ..   5 of them  ...  It looks like badges will be like Texas holdem or  6th street ,    But like i said before have'nt gotten too see it yet..

Still rooms open..

I'm sitting at the door  *open open**** >>:D

Coral

Quote from: mr.clean on November 13, 2006, 12:51:52 PM
for what i have seen from other sites it's going too have badges ..   5 of them  ...  It looks like badges will be like Texas holdem or  6th street ,    But like i said before have'nt gotten too see it yet..

Still rooms open..

I'm sitting at the door  *open open**** >>:D

i hope its something diffrent than just clicking spin over and over.  i hate slots. i'll play it though as long as it has badges  >>:D

mr.clean

well it does say it's not your same old slot?

the badges are listed in the new prem post

twinbee

Runner

5 badges

Rank 10 Cherubic Oinklet

Rank 20 Angelic Piglet

Rank 30 Saintly Oinker

Rank 40 Beatific Porker

Rank 50 Hoggy Archangel

kandykitty20012

cant wait for this game to come out...i am actually excited about it ???

lovebug44

HypnotizedMind

im just glad that they come out with a new slots that has more than 3 lines!!!!! i think i will like it!!!! :ooo

gator8_24

scissorhands

LOL.  When I read Hog Heaven I was thinking harley's, not flying pigs.  Have to give it a try.

Mayhem

Special thanks to all the users who emailed this in to me this morning  O0

The Basics

Hog Heaven Slots is a 5 reel, 9 payline slot machine. The object of the game is to win token by forming winning combinations on the reels, with the flying pigs above the reels, and in the bonus game.

Hog Heaven Bonus

The Hog Heaven symbol is wild and will substitute for all symbols except the Yellow Pig, Pink Pig, Purple Pig, the Halo, or the Spin symbol.

Whenever the Hog Heaven symbol appears on the reels, the Bonus meter in the upper right of the screen will increment. Collect 10 Hog Heaven symbols to trigger the bonus. To play the bonus, click on pigs to reveal token awards. Continue picking until you reveal a pig holding a money bag. Next, click 1 of the 5 money bags to reveal a token award, a 2x, or a 5x. The 2x will double your total award, and the 5x will multiply the total you won by 5.

Flying Pigs Bonus

Any time a Pink, Yellow, or Purple Pig stops on the reels, it will fly upward into the bonus area. It will nudge the Pigs in the column above it upward. Any time 3 of the same color Pigs appear in a row or column, you will win 2 times your total bet. If 4 of the same color Pigs appear in a row, you will win 3 times your total bet, and if 5 of the same color Pigs appear in a row, you will win 5 times your total bet. The matching Pigs will then disappear and the columns will collapse, potentially forming more wins.

When a Halo appears on the reels, you will collect it. You may use a Halo to remove any one Pig from the bonus area. Using a Halo awards you 5 tokens, but try to use it to cause combos in the bonus area. You may have no more than 3 Halos at a time

Betting & Winning

To place a bet, select the number of paylines on which you'd like to wager by pressing the SELECT LINES button. You can play from 1 to 9 paylines (but we think 9 is the most fun!) Next, select the number of tokens you'd like to bet on each line by pressing the BET PER LINE. You must bet at least 1 token on every active payline, but may bet up to 10 on each. You can also quickly bet 10 tokens on each of the 9 lines by pressing BET MAX.
Your total bet is the number of paylines active times the number of tokens bet on each line. So, if you activate 9 paylines and your bet per line is 2 tokens, the total you will wager on each spin is 18 tokens.

To win tokens, line up any of the combinations of reel symbols found in the Pay Table on any active payline. Winning combinations must form from left to right on adjacent reels beginning with the leftmost reel. The awards listed in the Pay Table will be multiplied by the bet on the winning payline.

Ranks

As make combos in the Flying Pig bonus area, you will reach higher and higher ranks. These ranks are represented as pig good luck charms that appear in the lower left corner or the slot machine.
There are a total of 50 ranks. When you reach ranks 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 (and you're a Club Pogo member, of course), you'll receive exciting new Club Pogo Badges!

To find out more about the badges available for this game, please check out the Game Award book in Badge Central.

JACKPOT

To win a Pogo Jackpot Spin, line up 3 Spin symbols horizontally on reels 2, 3, and 4. 
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

notmypogoname

teresa_aaron

I can not get into them on beta pogo what am I doing wrong I can not even send a bug message about it.. Ty Teresa

lovebug44

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview