This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hog Heaven Slots - General Info & Ranks

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Noticed it says Hog Heaven preview on the front page, but this is what get when go thru the hoops pogo as us jump through to preview it
"Sorry, no rooms are available right now. Click a different tab or try back later."

So maybe Tuesday or Wednesday we'll get it back. that would be 9th or 10th, 14th is Sunday.

catlover

Does any1 know the rank you had before they took it down will still be there tyia <ooo>

DitzyChick

Quote from: catlover on January 07, 2007, 04:15:47 PM
Does any1 know the rank you had before they took it down will still be there tyia <ooo>

Hope so, I don't see why they would take them away since the game was put up for all to play.... my rank 10 badge is still there... so far so good

Zatanna

they said they would hold our ranks for us so we will have them when they bring it back out.  But who knows till it comes out

pogo_gamer

leeanne172

I'm almost to rank 5 and have yet to get a jackpot spin  :(

BadgeBabe

LOL, the game's JP spins are a freaking joke. I have gotten two since the game came back out of Beta again. One was for 20 tokens, the other for 30 tokens.
It's OK, because my little WPF auto is just playing its heart out for BADGES!!!

I LOVE this auto!!!!

pogo_gamer

As is mine rank 48 and  :/// to see how long it takes to 49

CrossCountry

wooohooo im soooo happy....and yes u keep ur rank and badges uve won

Chuuu

I see they've nixed the amount of tokens you can win.    :'((

daveandjenn2002

Am I missing something?  I still don't see it on my main screen.  It still is listed as a preview.

mr.clean

pogo_gamer

:'(( I hit rank 50 and want another 50, I do hope pogo adds rank to it O0

BadgeBabe

WTG, Pogo Player!!!
I'm still working on Rank 40 badge.. I only played the game ( on reg Pogo) for less than a day before they whacked it.

knightrider13195

IndianLover

Quote from: knightrider13195 on January 10, 2007, 03:01:12 AM
is it just me or did they change the payout on piggy slots?

I didn't notice a difference in the payouts, I just notice that I am not making as much as I was.

BadgeBabe

" When Pigs Fly" made a cool million tokies for me sometime during the night, LOL. I am too afraid I will not get the last badge before the game pukes again to stop it and see what happened, LOLOL.
Anyway, my score is soaring, and I am in the upper 40's ranks. Started out at rank 10 yesterday.

THANK YOU BADGEHELP!!!!!

Cassanova

how come on my pogo screen it says preview for the hog heaven slots, and ive seen ppl on my friends list in the games, but the rooms are full and no backdoors avaible? I've been on vacation the past 3 weeks so i guess im out of the loop O+O

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview