Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hog Heaven Slots - General Info & Ranks

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

teresa_aaron

mr.clean

I'm having the same problem   game is not loading and i goto report  all i see is a big Red X

teresa_aaron

I dont even get the big red X when I go to report I get a blanked out screen nothing at all will come up.. So, I sent an email derect to beta pogo to see if they can help me... Thanks for all the replies.. Teresa

tennesseegal

Having same problam loading room, It let me report. Anyone know when they will get this fixed ? <:>

yoshisquest

i'm having trouble loading the rooms to.  haven't reported it, I need to

BadgeBabe

I cant get in and havent reported it because I don't know what they can read off my Java Log for certain, even after I clear it...
I guess I will wait until it really and truly is up and running before I gripe.

If you will notice, the rooms are almost always empty, with about 30 players total. So apparently it is still not " ready" for testing.

mr.clean

rooms seemed busyer this afternoon  after they got the Beta site back up and working ..     I  was able too report the problem of not getting the room too load.  At least they fixed that part and i was able too report the bug .. :o

Yeah everytime i report something i ever give a java log..

teresa_aaron

I was getting into the game this after noon and now I cant again anyone else having this problem Thanks Teresa

Mayhem

I believe someone posted awhile back that the games were only available from 11am - 9pm PST
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

teresa_aaron

They say that but allow you in most of the time really And, I have not been able to get in now since 6 i was playing around 5pm and it went down and came back up at 6pm or so and I have not been able to load the game since.. But thank you they might keep it down through tonite because there was some problems with some jackpot spins we were all having.. Teresa

plumswife

I cant even see it on the list is it because I am from the Uk I sign in on the USA flag but its still not showing

Mayhem

Only people who have the pogo beta test accounts can see it right now.

It's not on pogo.com yet.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

hellokitty

any idea if this game will be out tomorrow or soon?  <...> ))) <ooo>

mr.clean

no the game will not be out soon   it has been pushed back..  We just started Beta testing it not too long ago.  It has gotten alot better I would say it's got alittle bit before it leave the beta testing.

BTW  I got first badge for it Yestarday!  Fun cute little game!

kgansor

i heard from someone that this game might, and i will say this again MIGHT (so dont bite my head off), come out this tuesday... but then again its pogo so it probably wont.
the badges are so cute i cant wait for it
and im gonna be done with quick quack by then so maybe ill get lucky and get a new game!!!

any word on payday freecells release for the badges?

TmT

....."any word on payday freecells release for the badges?"

Yeah... the 14th... that's gossip from Tara ... so dont bite my  :o0 off if its not true... <<gigglin>>

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on December 03, 2006, 10:20:42 PM
....."any word on payday freecells release for the badges?"

Yeah... the 14th... that's gossip from Tara ... so dont bite my  :o0 off if its not true... <<gigglin>>
too salty for me

TmT

(O+O) ya sayin that now... ya didnt complain last night. <<coughin...clearin my throat>> matter fact, ya lil fat butt is use to salt.... jus keep runnin...  :))

yoshisquest

Quote from: mr.clean on November 27, 2006, 08:36:31 AM
no the game will not be out soon   it has been pushed back..  We just started Beta testing it not too long ago.  It has gotten alot better I would say it's got alittle bit before it leave the beta testing.

BTW  I got first badge for it Yestarday!  Fun cute little game!

it sounds fun

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview