This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hog Heaven Slots - General Info & Ranks

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

to play it, you have to click on the preview then sign in on the hog heaven page

gator8_24

I just added it to my favorite games when it was offered before and it still is there and works.

ImJustOneOldFart

soooooooooooooo it's back and I just finished rank 50 today............

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i need some bacon...... 

(oo)  <---- snout

sae7088

I got rank 50 today as well and it is the fastest I have got to max rank on any game (no cheats used) everyone should have this in no time at all

happy playing

HypnotizedMind

i was beginning to think u wouldnt need a cheat on this ... u move up fast in the ranks!!!! ::>

Jewel

CrossCountry

lovebug44

Jewel

I haven't heard anything about it a glitch.  The game goes really fast without one though.

It is amazing how crowded the rooms are.  I can't remember another game that has consistently stayed so crowded.

mr.clean

seems too me thats alll people are playing is this game anymore!  spins are taking longer becouse all the people playing it ::)

zeboo

I finished the game also but I do like it but now there is no rooms availabe it's really popular  :"

Torn2pieces

I've finished all 50 ranks by hand!!!! I found, if I can't get into certain rooms, I just invite myself and walah, I get right in. This is one of my favorite games...........

Jewel

Rainbows

What I have found is if you leave a room it will drop you down in rank when you enter a different room or it will up the number of pigs you need when you enter a different room  >>:D

CrossCountry

Quote from: Rainbows on January 15, 2007, 05:51:58 AM
What I have found is if you leave a room it will drop you down in rank when you enter a different room or it will up the number of pigs you need when you enter a different room  >>:D
[/quote

how does that work that is cheating lol...... i havent experienced that yet and i hope i never do lol

Sassy

I left one room to go to another and lost 4 ranks but when I refreshed the current room I was playing in I got my ranks back thank God lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview