PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 11:02:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Got a unique forum signature? Know of one? Come check THIS bad boy out!

Started by Douglas,

Previous topic - Next topic

Douglas

ANNOUNCING UniqueForumSigs.com, a site like NONE OTHER!

Sure, you've all seen these illustrious rating sites, where you can rate pics of people, pets, houses, web sites and more.  Until now, there was no place to rate forum profile signatures.  This is a brand new concept on the internet, and I am proud to bring it to you.  I did a search on Google last night and found NO sites dedicated solely for rating forum signatures.

Since this is a relatively new concept and idea, I decided to move forward with it and have officially launched the site last night.  There are currently no submissions for signatures to be rated, we're still in the budding stage.  I really anticipate that this'll take off very wildly, given the number of sites that have message boards and that allow for people to create their own unique identities.

This site will even remember who's signature you've rated and who's you haven't.  It's also completely integrated with SMF, and just itchin' to see some action!

I would like to invite you all to join me at www.UniqueForumSigs.com and get the site rockin'.  There's more features planned for the site, so stay tuned, check back often and rate those signatures!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview