This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kitchen Nightmares

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I know exactly what you mean...when they showed the mouse trap...I changed to Top Chef on Bravo..lol   I'm not going to watch this show.LOL

Mistyeyed

i found it hard to believe also that they had such bad conditions in that restaurant,especially when gordon went downstairs..and that manager,lying down and having the waitress stroke his hair..come on..if that wasnt pathetic..

jeffy

this is just the beginning this show has at least 4 seasons in the UK i seen some of the UK shows its disgusting how some of these places are.

Tara

Well, I'm watching it....At least it's not nasty tonight. Did someone forget to put the Dragons on the list?  "'"

CindyLouWho

lol I kept waiting for em to fire Mike,  think that was his name  freddy.gif  he should've been on Big Brother cause he'd got along great with Amber with all that crying   :'((

(these halloween thingys are so cute!)  halloween23.gif  halloween21.gif

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 03, 2007, 07:15:17 PM
lol I kept waiting for em to fire Mike,  think that was his name  freddy.gif  he should've been on Big Brother cause he'd got along great with Amber with all that crying   :'((

(these halloween thingys are so cute!)  halloween23.gif  halloween21.gif

Are you trying to say my thingy is cute? I have two of them you know. :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Chef Ramsey's gonna be on Leno's show tonite  <>

deborah010870

I like the show and he is getting these places back into order.  however i do like Hells Kitchen better and cant wait for next one to start :) halloween22.jpg

MrsSaturn

Man, I love this show, but did you notice that every restaurant on there is so bad because the owner doesn't have a backbone?

les

:/\ i contacted the show to try to get help for my towns restruants and stores the quality of food products sold around here are disgusting  :xx I have lived in several states Florida,Texas,Ohio,Mississippi,Georgia and have never seen bad foods in stores till I moved to this small town in the hills of kentucky. if you don't drive at least an hr and ahalf away your in trouble. Gordon Ramsey is the only hope this town has to end this problem here. the FDA sure doesn't care  halloween22.jpg

MrsSaturn

Hmm, Kentucky's not exactly known for any decent foods either...except fried chicken, and you can get that better at Popeyes anyway.

jeffy

god i love this show hard to believe its in season 5 in the UK and its just now making it to the US imma have to hunt down all the seasons and watch them!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

the nastiest place so far has been that Indian place, Dillions.

The last episode with Sebastian's...dude somebody just get the owner a mirror so he can stroke his ego all day long.  That menu of his with the 20 different combinations or crap was very over complicated.  If it takes my waitress that long to explain the menu as it did them I'm seriously turned off.

As far as his delusions of his food being in supermarkets nation wide-hell why not?  His stuff is already frozen he just needs to box it up and put his name on it.

I've come up with the perfect drinking game to Kitchen nightmares:

One shot:

Ramsay orders Crab Cakes.

The female staff comment on how attractive he is.

The general manager/owner looks nervous.

Ramsay condemns the hygiene in the kitchen.

Gives the restaurant a make-over.

Incites the firing of a useless member of staff.

Two shots:

Every time he yells, "You served me this!" while holding a bucket of something rancid

Every time he tells a chef to eat his own food

Every time a chef, owner or staff member storms out in a huff.

Every time Gordon is told the whatever he's about to eat is fresh but it's really frozen.

Three shots:

If Gordon prays not to get ill before eating his plate of food.

If you want to get REALLY drunk, take two shots every time you hear a *bleep*
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

deborah010870

i have been enjoying watching this show but i really miss Hells Kitchen and cant wait for it to return.

eyedoc55

I have been to Kentucky several times...and the worse food I ever had was from a small town call bourbourville...se ky...near corbin,,and they have a place called stinky creek...and I can see why its called that...lousey food in stores..also the food in the fast food places is any better..

Come on Ramsey...go go go..fix it up...they need help...

eyedoc55

les

that towns about 45 min. from me  I've thought of hiding a camera and filming the disgusting thing I've seen here  sending copies to the news media maybe that would help  civilwar.gif

marymary770

I love this show too. Wonder if it's coming back now that AI is coming back in it's timeslot?

bones

i too wondered what happened to this show hope it comes back with some new episodes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview