PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 09:12:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Love New York 2

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Starts Monday Oct. 8

I hope she leaves her mama at home this time. Just putting up with her is enough.   :)))

Monkey

:D :///

October 8th can't come soon enough  :)))

kandykitty20012

Quote from: мопкеу on September 23, 2007, 10:01:51 AM
:D :///

October 8th can't come soon enough  :)))
:xx...i will be watching anyways.... :)))

Tara

I saw a preview...she's bringing Mama with her..lol  They both have had plastic surgery..lol

Homer

Quote from: Tara on September 30, 2007, 08:10:56 AM
I saw a preview...she's bringing Mama with her..lol  They both have had plastic surgery..lol

:'(( :'(( :'((

Tell her to leave the Klingon at home. :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kandykitty20012

Auditions where on tonite.....what a friggin FREAK show it was....i had to turn it off...... :xx

Tara

Starts tonight..I have to much to watch tonight.  >:D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

I just flipped over and saw New Yorks new assets all hanging out...lmao  She was naming her men..lol  I'm recording it, gonna watch it after The Bachelor.

kandykitty20012

There is Midget Matt...... OMG......to funny...... :))

kandykitty20012

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on October 08, 2007, 06:29:27 PM
There is Midget Matt...... OMG......to funny...... :))
Sorry its Midget Max...........and New York brings Chance back for another shot.......... frankie.gif

Tara

LOL...and will Chance make it to the bottom 2 this time also?  New York made it to the bottom  2 with Flav both times.. frankie.gif

kandykitty20012

Did you see those fake  :<< :<< :<< popping out everywhere....that one guys said the Breast Aug was the best thing you did.....And new York said " I never said i had a breast Aug"  ....i was rollin on that one......I think i peed myself..... :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on October 08, 2007, 07:23:22 PM
Did you see those fake  :<< :<< :<< popping out everywhere....that one guys said the Breast Aug was the best thing you did.....And new York said " I never said i had a breast Aug"  ....i was rollin on that one......I think i peed myself..... :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

I know...I wanna shove her boobs back in her clothes...lmao   I can't quit laughing at the 5 the fans picked for her.  :)) :))  Do you think her fans really like her?  :))

Cheezy.. :)) :))  Oh gawd, I'm gonna be lmao all night at this.

kandykitty20012

Yhe previews for next week.....OMG.....she is kissing up on Midget Max..... :xx....but i will be watching <:>.....all us nuts are making that Goofy crazy  :o0 woman lots of money..... :!$

Monkey

Tara

Quote from: мопкеу on October 09, 2007, 11:42:18 AM
I forgot  >:(( !@#$

It will be on 10 times a day until next Monday..lol   Or go to VH1 and watch it.  The only thing you missed was New Yorks boobs smashed all in this dress that was 4 sizes to small for her. She had this huge roll her on her stomach and everything. I don't know how she was even breathing..lol  The dress she had on for elimanations fit her much better.  That first one, was awful.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on October 09, 2007, 01:39:51 PM
Quote from: мопкеу on October 09, 2007, 11:42:18 AM
I forgot  >:(( !@#$

It will be on 10 times a day until next Monday..lol   Or go to VH1 and watch it.  The only thing you missed was New Yorks boobs smashed all in this dress that was 4 sizes to small for her. She had this huge roll her on her stomach and everything. I don't know how she was even breathing..lol  The dress she had on for elimanations fit her much better.  That first one, was awful.
:)) :))

Monkey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview