This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Love New York 2

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbleup

wow! I cant believe New York picked him. She always seemed kinda embarrassed of him. What does he do for a living? anyoneknow? He seems like her sugar daddy

Tara

He's probably broke..lol  This show is all about ratings. Has she even really kissed him?  :)))

bubbleup

I hope there's not a New York 3. She's fun to watch but the premise is getting pretty old. I remember reading an internet rumor before the finale aired. It said she would pick Tailor-Made but we would find out she's pregnant with Buddah's baby!  :-X I know, probably a joke but that would be a show I'd watch! Can you imagine her with a big belly and those mammoth boobs? Not to mention all the sequinned maternity-wear! :))

Tara

Quote from: bubbleup on December 20, 2007, 02:31:23 AM
I hope there's not a New York 3. She's fun to watch but the premise is getting pretty old. I remember reading an internet rumor before the finale aired. It said she would pick Tailor-Made but we would find out she's pregnant with Buddah's baby!  :-X I know, probably a joke but that would be a show I'd watch! Can you imagine her with a big belly and those mammoth boobs? Not to mention all the sequinned maternity-wear! :))

Now that would be funny.  She comes out at the reunion show to say she's pregnant and Buddahs the baby daddy.  :))

Everyone else is preggers...she might as well be too.

LMAO@ mammoth boobs.  :))

Monkey

:)) :))

I think Sister Patterson might end up getting her own show if they don't do an ILNY3.

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on December 21, 2007, 06:00:33 AM
:)) :))

I think Sister Patterson might end up getting her own show if they don't do an ILNY3.

LMAO  That would be so gross!   If she did though you can bet Homer would be the first to fill out an application to be a contestant.   :))

Tara

I don't believe this, but if it's true it's funny.  It's a spoiler to the reunion show that's going to air Jan 6th.

http://cncgossipfactory.blogspot.com/2007/12/more-i-love-new-york-2-reunion-show.html

bubbleup

Quote from: Tara on December 24, 2007, 01:33:15 PM
I don't believe this, but if it's true it's funny.  It's a spoiler to the reunion show that's going to air Jan 6th.

http://cncgossipfactory.blogspot.com/2007/12/more-i-love-new-york-2-reunion-show.html
[/quote  true or not I love reading that crap. There's hope for us all indeed  :))

Monkey

The reunion show looks good.. I've seen like 100 commercials for it today watching the ANTM marathon  :)))

roadwarrior

Quote from: Monkey on January 01, 2008, 05:23:57 PM
The reunion show looks good.. I've seen like 100 commercials for it today watching the ANTM marathon  :)))

when does the reunion show air? I'm to lazy to look it up.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Could the acting be any more obvious right now?  :))

Tara

What a disappointment. How could the previews be better than the 90 minute show?  :)))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview