Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Love New York 2

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: мопкеу on October 14, 2007, 11:25:43 AM
Can't wait for tomorrow  :/// <:>

So did you watch it? Did you think NY was having a hard time breathing?  frankie.gif

TmT

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on October 08, 2007, 09:13:20 PM
Yhe previews for next week.....OMG.....she is kissing up on Midget Max..... :xx....but i will be watching <:>.....all us nuts are making that Goofy crazy  :o0 woman lots of money..... :!$
lol Her ratings will suffer a lil this season. She is not a drama queen. She's a drama-wannabe!!!  <>

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on October 14, 2007, 11:53:30 AM
Quote from: мопкеу on October 14, 2007, 11:25:43 AM
Can't wait for tomorrow  :/// <:>

So did you watch it? Did you think NY was having a hard time breathing?  frankie.gif
Yes  :))

Her mama wanted to get into Champion's pants.. that's for sure  :))

kandykitty20012

Gee ....I wonder what monday will bring... <:>

TmT

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on October 14, 2007, 03:03:35 PM
Gee ....I wonder what monday will bring... <:>
lol You know, if you were a male I bet you would be in line tryin to be casted for a   position in this show. You're a true "I love New York" fan.  I did watched a few of the castiin/screenin for candidates with my daughter. (hilarious) So many men with "screws" lose!!

Monkey

Wolf needs some  :OO though  :)))

One of the first things he said to her was "I have a big  bbq29.gif"   :ll

kandykitty20012

30 minutes....it will be on....I am waiting... <:>  bbq21.gif

Tara

I have to much to watch tonight...I forgot all about this...but it comes on again tonight..Thanks for the reminder.

Monkey

It is such a moron.. he's lucky she didn't send his  :o0 packing, I thought she would for sure when Tailor Made came up to her  >:((

"I thought I was gonna have a dead midget on my hands."  :))

New York and Buddha are gonna be getting physical within the next 2 episodes I bet  :-X

Sister Patterson looked royally pissed off again tonight after the eliminations  :))

kandykitty20012

Wait til Chance comes back.....poop will hit the fan for sure..... :)) :)) :))  frankie.gif

TmT

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on October 15, 2007, 08:27:45 PM
Wait til Chance comes back.....poop will hit the fan for sure..... :)) :)) :))  frankie.gif
Oh gawd Mr Drama King returnin...<fallin out my chair> lmfaoz so freakin hard

kandykitty20012

Quote from: TmT on October 15, 2007, 11:58:12 PM
Quote from: kandykitty20012 on October 15, 2007, 08:27:45 PM
Oh gawd Mr Drama King returnin...<fallin out my chair> lmfaoz so freakin hard
Aint it funny....she is doing the same thang Flavor Flav did......I will sure be watching......It was so funny when she booted Not Sure off.....laughing my  :o0 off  :)) :)) :))

Tara

Do you guys remember when New York's parents first came on the show when NY was on the Flav show?  Remember how pissed her mama was at NY? Now her mama is a totally different person, and what happened to NY's dad? LOL  Her mom ruins the show, in my opinion. She's not a good actress at all.

New York said that guys head looked like a pinto bean..and he brought her diarrhea chocolates. :)) :))

Monkey

Unsure was such a  +-+, the complete opposite of New York  :ll :))

Monkey

Preview for tomorrow night's episode.. there's a video on VH1.com too.  halloween22.jpg
Quote from: VH1Episode 3
The Stolen Date
With 12 guys left, some of the boys play a prank on a few of the "less popular" men that keeps them up all night. The sleep deprived few head into the days challenge a complete mess, but will the prank-ees have the last laugh at the end of the day?

Tara

<:>   I'm hoping Midget Mac is the winner..lol Where the heck is Chance?  :///  Last week at eliminations when she said "I believe everyone needs a second chance"  I thought, Chance was going to walk out there.  :)))

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on October 21, 2007, 09:15:57 AM
<:>   I'm hoping Midget Mac is the winner..lol Where the heck is Chance?  :///  Last week at eliminations when she said "I believe everyone needs a second chance"  I thought, Chance was going to walk out there.  :)))
LOL......wait Chance will be there......she needs to mix up stuff soon..... :^*

Tara

Do you have love for New York?  New York will be in the mother effing house tonight.  :))

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on October 22, 2007, 02:59:14 PM
Do you have love for New York?  New York will be in the mother effing house tonight.  :))
Cant wait...i am popping  <:> to watch tonite..... :)))

Monkey

LMFAO @ The Entertainer sucking on New York's feet  :)) :@ Sister Patterson called him out good though  <:>

Does New York need to state it 100 times per episode how attractive she finds Buddha? Get a  !@#$ 'ing room already  ::)

Next week looks good.. hopefully Tailor Made stays through next week too, he provides more entertainment than The Entertainer  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview