Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spooky Slots - General Info & Ranks

Started by luvsglitches,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Lish

So did anyone ever find out if when they add more ranks our progress will count?

Tara

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Tara on October 09, 2007, 01:45:42 PM
It probably will for next year.  "'"

At least they didn't say " Soon" about the ranks, right? :)

deborah010870

pumpkin12.gif  i have been playing this off and on for about 2 - 3 hours a day since it came back out and i am only at rank 4, i am not getting the  <O> very fast at all

BadgeBabe

Well, no. That's what most of this thread has been about. It will take approx. 12 hours to finish the complete " story" and light all 7 pumpkins. It will take longer to get the rank 10 Pumpkin badge.. about 3 hours longer while  replaying the game.

I don't know what they changed, but it wasn't much and it hasn't helped my progress on my second Club account. Thankfully it's a mindless game with the Sleepy Slots auto, so just set it and forget it. LOL.

deborah010870

BadgeBabe

Have you read this thread? Times for the rank advancement have been discussed throughout.
5 in 3 hours is fast for this game. And Sleepy Slots is a very good and reliable auto program too.

Tara

Quote from: BadgeBabe on October 13, 2007, 02:52:05 PM
Have you read this thread? Times for the rank advancement have been discussed throughout.
5 in 3 hours is fast for this game. And Sleepy Slots is a very good and reliable auto program too.

You need to chill out a little...Maybe they don't want to read the thread.  freddy.gif

gator8_24

For what it's worth, (not much) I have found in nearly every thread about  a  game or auto, we all post our times, talk about how long it took us etc. So I don't worry about anyone posting their info.

deborah010870

i do read the threads badgebabe, i was just posting my info stating that i was playing today for 3 hours, started on rank 5 and 3 hours later still rank 5.  i just felt that some might like to post like i do and just keep with how everyone is doing.  I feel like i am a target or something :(

Lish

Quote from: BadgeBabe on October 13, 2007, 02:52:05 PM

does someone need some midol? O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview