This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spooky Slots - General Info & Ranks

Started by luvsglitches,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbleup

I got a pumpkin and it only gave me 1 token instead of 1000...it happened twice frankie.gif

Symbion

Maybe they can now go through the other Slots games and update them with ranks and badges??

O0

btw... has anyone finished it yet?

jeffy

i just got rank 3 i been playing all day. Pogo is greedy with the jack-o-lanterns you need to get story bonuses. Its prolly gonna take all day. Sleepy Slots Auto Version 1.1 is working for my Spooky Slots also.

Have Fun!!

jeffery

jrzydvl

Symbion

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Darling SilverDodger

Rank Name                 Story Bonuses

Rank 1                       1
Rank 2                       2
Rank 3                       4
Rank 4                       3
Rank 5                       4
Rank 6                       6
Rank 7                       8
Rank 8                       7
Rank 9                       7
Rank 10                     7          Pumpkin Farmer Badge

pumpkin12.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

gator8_24

I never have the sound turned on my puter, for anything.  This game is very boring and everyone in the rooms I've played are complaining about the lack of pumkins to get story .  I've been playing since about 11 AM and just quit only rank 3 and 2 pkins lit.  Seems like 8 hours LOL  pumpkin12.gif

phreaky1

I am probably just stupid but I like to read the dialogue that go with the story bonuses. Well I let my program run for awhile and now I missed out on some of the stories. Anyone know a site that has them listed. hahahahaha

Tara

Symbion

very cool Tara...

now... I need some clarification on the challenge for the SE badge coming up for this...

Jack-o-Lantern Badge
Light up the special Jack-o-Lanterns above the reels 5 times this week!

Do we just have to light up 5 Jack-o-Lanterns or do we have to light up the row 5 times?

phreaky1

I am not really 100% sure but I personally think it is going to be just getting 5 pumpkins. Not lighting the ones on top. Have to wait and see for sure.

Mistyeyed

im at rank 8 in this and i just got the 7th pumpkin..after getting the pumpkin it went back to to beginning again,does it play it through again or what? 

Runner

(O+O) 

4,000 (yes four thousand) games and on rank 9 with 1 jack-o-ass lit up.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

luvsglitches

Took almost 12 hours with sleepy slots, but I got the badge.

Mistyeyed

how many times do you have to play it through to get the badge,does anyone know..i will be starting my 2nd time through it now..im at rank 8..

PogoKaz

I'm so confused (ok whats new lol)

I'm at rank 5 after playing nearly 4000 games and have two pumpkins left to get to rank 6.

I understand that you need a pumpkin to rank up.

What I don't understand is this lighting up thing.  I have 4 lit up, what are they, how did I get them?

They don't seem to correspond with my ranks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview