PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 03:28:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spooky Slots - General Info & Ranks

Started by luvsglitches,

Previous topic - Next topic

luvsglitches

Look at reply #47 by SilverDodger. It should explain it. <>

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

BadgeBabe

Got the rank badge after about 11 hours of continuous Sleepy Slot playing.
The upcoming weekly challenge is going to be BRUTAL if Pogo doesn't reset the slot reels.

Getting 5 lit pumpkins ( the icons ABOVE the game) will take about 6 hours if not longer. And that's if there's enough room for people to even play, because the challenge will take so long, and people stop to chat, bitch and moan about it.

The new premise of the game is good. The execution is very poor. No slots game has ever taken that long to finish a storyline. It's nuts.

Symbion

It wouldn't be so bad if there was more than 1 reel that had a pumpkin...

swamp

:=  silverdoger and gator8 was in the same room as me  spying on me huh j/k  it took me 11 1/2 hours to get the badge  :!$  i know silver you beat me  :>>  but i beat gator  :^* :<<

Runner

BadgeDude

!@!Got Da Badge Already :) GoodLuck To Those Who Don't Have Theirs Yet  :pp :)))

Mia107

finally got mine, too!  pumpkin12.gif   took me 5,009 games, but i finished 59,000 tokies ahead

shoes

pumpkin12.gif  took me 7457 games and all day yesterday and half the night to get the badge!!!  up 112080 tokens !!

BabyCheetah

halloween23.gif  got mine this morning  halloween22.jpg gl ev1 who hasn't gotten it yet  pumpkin12.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swampboy on October 02, 2007, 07:24:22 PM
:=  silverdoger and gator8 was in the same room as me  spying on me huh j/k  it took me 11 1/2 hours to get the badge  :!$  i know silver you beat me  :>>  but i beat gator  :^* :<<

LOL I got the same room by accident, didn't know u were there till opened the room.  I left the auto run all night and this morning I already had 5 lit pumkins again. said I played 6,950 games, won 1,572 and lost 5,378 to get the badge.(plus the new session) Great odds in that game! So I don't know how long it took me to get the badge. halloween27.gif

Every room I went to a tourney broke out and ppl were complaining others could not get in and would some pple  be willing to leave. I was n ot gong to move as I got there first!!!  halloween27.gif

Lish

Quote from: SilverDodger on October 02, 2007, 12:45:01 PM
Rank Name                 Story Bonuses

Rank 1                       1
Rank 2                       2
Rank 3                       4
Rank 4                       3
Rank 5                       4
Rank 6                       6
Rank 7                       8
Rank 8                       7
Rank 9                       7
Rank 10                     7          Pumpkin Farmer Badge

pumpkin12.gif

hmm this confuses me.  The pumpkins don't light up every time you GET a pumpkin... could someone explain to me?  I guess I am just tired.  LOL

Darling SilverDodger

Rank Name                 Story Bonuses

Rank 1                       1 pumpkin needed to light up the a Jack-O-Lantern symbol
Rank 2                       2 pumpkins needed to light up the a Jack-O-Lantern symbol
Rank 3                       4 pumpkins needed to light up the a Jack-O-Lantern symbol
Rank 4                       3 pumpkins needed to light up the a Jack-O-Lantern symbol
Rank 5                       4 pumpkins needed to light up the a Jack-O-Lantern symbol
Rank 6                       6 pumpkins needed to light up the a Jack-O-Lantern symbol
Rank 7                       8 pumpkins needed to light up the a Jack-O-Lantern symbol
Rank 8                       7 pumpkins needed to light up the a Jack-O-Lantern symbol
Rank 9                       7 pumpkins needed to light up the a Jack-O-Lantern symbol
Rank 10                      7 pumpkins needed to light up the a Jack-O-Lantern symbol     Pumpkin Farmer Badge

Spooky Story Bonus
Any time a Jack-O-Lantern symbol stops on the reels, the Spooky Story Bonus is triggered. Wind your way through the story to collect all seven Jack-O-Lanterns and win big.

I hope that helped  pumpkin12.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Lish

rnwb

Just saw this on Pogo's news page, sorry if it's already been posted:

"Our seasonal hit, Spooky Slots, is alive and haunting Pogo with an exciting new makeover! And Club Pogo members will love the new ranks and badges. We will be making adjustments to the frequency of the story bonus on Tuesday of next week"

I'm only at rank 3, guess I'll stop playing until Tuesday, lol.

bubbleup

pogo must have been bombarded with idiots threatening to cancel their memberships! !@#$ :))) freddy.gif

Jonathan

BadgeBabe

Raise your hand if you feel like a total idiot as I do  now.  :"
Played that stupid game for close to 12 hours straight for one badge.

Also, does anyone know if we keep on playing, is there any way our future " pumpkins" will be counted towards next year's rank badge? I know it's a marginally stupid question, but I really like the regs in the room I play in, would like to chat with them, but there's no sense in playing if Pogo isn't keeping up with any plays made past rank 10. I know it is the highest rank attainable this year,but we have seen many other games in which a badge was automatically added because of the stats in the game later on.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview