This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spooky Slots - General Info & Ranks

Started by luvsglitches,

Previous topic - Next topic

luvsglitches

Since I wasn't a pogo member last October, I have a couple of questions about Spooky slots. When does it usually start, and how long does it usually run for? Looking forward to playing it.

persistence

I do believe they are gonna start it on or around the 1st of October......it is usually sometime that month thru Halloween. But because of the rank they are gonna have for it or an extra badges it may run longer.

BadgeBabe

Spooky is off Beta site.

I need to tell you all something which may or may not be true with the released version when it hits regular Pogo.

I played this game for HOURS at the time and never did finish up a game. It is radically different. IF they keep it like it was on Beta, people are going to be mad as hell.

I HOPE BH decides it is worth making a cheat for because it is extremely boring to click and click and not progress in the Storyline except one pumpkin every 4 hours or so. There are 7 pumpkns to light to finish the game.. I lost a lot more tokens than I won trying to advance to the end of the story. I don't know if there s a big token payout at the end of the game or not since I never could finish the game.

Major changes, people!!!!

Mayhem

The new auto for spooky slots was completed a long time ago.

It will be released on badgehelp.com the minute pogo releases the game on their site.  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

chummychum

Here is the deal in a nutshell:

Anything that is a club game will be made by BH automatically and released that day

An TO GO games are not made automatically. There are a lot of TO GO games released by pogo that have no autos.

BadgeBabe

Cool, Mayhem!! I wasn't completely sure  if there would be an auto made for the new version because I know SS has a very limited run every year..
It would be BRUTAL to play the new version  for the badges without an auto if Pogo keeps the gameplay like it was in Beta.
Thank you very much to all of you guys at BH for making an auto program for this game. I think everyone will be glad to purchase it when they see the radical length of play change, especially.

Symbion

Is Spooky's layout similar to that of the other slots or is going to be closer to that of HHS or Vaults?

BadgeBabe

My best answer is that it has a storyline, but is not that similar to ANY of the other slot games you mentioned..
I think people are going to be very surprised. LOL.

BadgeBabe

Symbion

I'm assuming that Spooky Slots (and maybe TIS) are going to be released with the site update?

I'm guessing that I was too eager in hoping that Spooky was going to be released today lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImJustOneOldFart

i heard they were going to add ranks SPOOKY SLOTS..... are they planning to keep it up for a while or just a month like last year and years b4?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Symbion

Supposedly the game badge is called:

Pumpkin Farmer Badge
Win 49 story bonuses to earn this badge

This is in addition to the Special Edition badge that'll be out around Hallowe'en...

gator8_24

~WickedAce~

I know for fact that there is ranks added to this game and that there will be a rank 10 badge... Now if they just add every year that is something that I have not heard or know yet.

BadgeBabe

There will be one rank badge available this year, and the plan is for an additional rank badge every year.
This is in addition to the Special Edition Halloween badge we earn in Spooky Slots.

Runner

It's out!!  1 badge for completing

Pumpkin Farmer Badge
Spooky Slots

Win 49 story bonuses to earn this badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview