PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:07:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Next Great American Band

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Starts tonight on Fox at 7pm Central...It's like American Idol but with bands..It's on for 2 hours.  halloween22.jpg

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Sheena E is out of date and Dicko is yuck....but, there has been 3 bands I like so far. I would tell you their names but the Ryan wannabe doesn't talk good enough English for me to know their names.  :P

Homer

Honey it's Sheila E.

You are probably confused with Sheena Easton

I liked the kids Light Of Doom. I'm a headbanger myself.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 19, 2007, 06:26:48 PM
Honey it's Sheila E.

You are probably confused with Sheena Easton

I liked the kids Light Of Doom. I'm a headbanger myself.

I know, I just realized that about 10 minutes ago when someone said something about playing with Prince.  %%

I don't like country, but there was a band that sounded good..lol  They just had another on there I liked.

Tara

I'm a headbanger myself.

I know, you always bang my head up against the headboard.  :))) :)) :))) :))

Meanie  >:D

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 19, 2007, 06:40:43 PM
I'm a headbanger myself.

I know, you always bang my head up against the headboard.  :))) :)) :))) :))

Meanie  >:D

:))) :))) :)))

Tara

It's on for 2 hours again tonight. I think the bands they picked perform for a live audience like American Idol and America starts voting. :-{

Homer

Tara

I only liked 2 of them.  Franklin Bridge and the last one Six Wire or something like that.  American Idol is a better show than this one.  :)))

CindyLouWho

I watched the show last nite too, 1st I've watched it.  My fave was the last band too, Six Wire.  I also liked the young kids, Light of Doom.  I thought they did heck of a good job.  And yes I liked the country band too, Cliff Wagner & The Old #7.  :-{   So those 3 are my picks so far   :)))

Homer

I like Light of Doom but I don't think they will win because while they are very good for their age I think they are looking for an act that is a bit more polished that they can put a record out with shortly after the show. Their music style won't help them either although I like it.

Tara

Tara

:///

I wonder how long it took Dot Dot Dot to do his hair and make-up?  :)))   They were good though.

Mistyeyed

I like Sixwire also...and the Clark Brothers..i think maybe denver and his orchestra might go next week..

Tara

I agree on the Denver band going this week too. I was shocked that Franklin Bridge went last night. :((  The lead singer in Six Wire makes me  :pp

Tara

Well the Denver band didn't go home...I'm drolling right now at Six Wire.  xmas5.gif

Mistyeyed

i thought sure denver would go last week before that bluegrass band..hes got to go this week,the competition is getting down to the better bands..i really like sixwire and also the clarks..

Tara

Well Homer are you boys fixing to go home or get up and play?  :///

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview