PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:03:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paradise Hotel

Started by bubbleup,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbleup

I heard next month a new season will be airing. Unfortunetly it's on Fox reality channel which I don't have. Has anyone heard anything on this?

Tara

I don't have that channel either, but I haven't heard of this show before either.

Monkey

Wasn't that a show that was on the regular FOX channel like 5 or 6 years ago?  :-\ :-\

Tara

I don't know...was it a reality show that they started and it quit airing before it finished?

Monkey

I just looked it up.. the first season aired on FOX in 2003. They haven't done any seasons since. I remember watching a few episodes of it, so they must have aired the full season then.  :-\

bubbleup

The show was on for months. Men and women stayed at an exclusive resort and picked who they would shack up with for the week. I hope the new season stinks since I won't be able to see it.  :(

Tara

mr.clean

Tara your thinking of    forever Eden     that was the one that was never going too end.  With All the gold coins and the Evil apples.  that only got like 7 weeks into it.

I watched that one last year on that channel.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview