PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:29:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bruno Vs Carrie Ann

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Starts tonight...who is going to watch it?  :///   I am because there isn't anything else on for the rest of the week.  girls18.gif  Come on next week and hurry up  >:D

vasunlover

Guess I will give it a shot, since its all  :/o\

CindyLouWho

Tara

CindyLouWho

Mistyeyed

i agree with everyone else,i thought this was a very boring show..i watched it for about 15 mins and had my fill of it..they probably cant handle a show without Len there..lol

CrystalDawn

:/o\ i agree it made me BUT it was more exciting than dang buckeyes makin azzwholes out of them that game literally suck ++

mr.clean

my mom loves these dancing shows  she seemed too like it last night

marymary770

I watched it the other night and thought it was OK. I love these types of dance/singing shows anyway. Seems like all the people I know who love DWTS, don't care to watch this though. I'll probably watch again next week and give it another shot.  :-\

CindyLouWho

I'll watch it again if nothing else is on, I'm willing to give it a chance & see if it gets better. 

Mistyeyed

i like the dancing shows also but i was very disappointed with this one..i thought maybe it was because the dancers were unknown,but i do like that show "so you think you can dance" and that has unknowns on it...i might try it another week if nothing else is on...

Tara

So You Think You Can Dance is so much better than this.

To me the show looked cheesy. We have the judges who do nothing but sit and judge trying to do something now. I think thats why it is weird to me.

marymary770

I also think they went to fast through the auditions. It made it feel rushed. At least with SYTYCD they take several weeks to go through the auditions. You get to see some of the dancers individually in each area. They did it with this show, but not as good. :o

Tara

Prison Break comes back on Monday, so I doubt I will be watching this anymore.

Mistyeyed

well,i thought i would give this show one more chance,i watched about 45 mins of it,couldnt stand it,so turned it over to animal planet...waiting for the new dancing with the stars to begin now..

CindyLouWho

I didn't even bother watching it, I was cold so went got under a blanket & did some reading   winter31.gif

Tara

I recorded it while I watched Prison Break last night and then watched it. The first 30 minutes was about what happened last week and the last hour was both teams dancing to two songs. Wooopie dooooo. I watched the whole 90 minute show in 15 minutes. I don't like Carrie Ann.  :)))  I just don't like them in this show at all for some reason. They need to go back home (DWTS) before I hate them both.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview