This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Alibaba Slots Badges - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

I found 5 game award badges for Alibaba Slots on the beta site. 

It is not in testing yet ,but it appears this game is getting badges and ranks.

Tracey

raine56

Quote from: Tracey on January 20, 2008, 02:34:17 AM
god i hate slots .. but badges is badges  O0 ty for the info
I agree Tracey, hate slots but want the badges so will play.

Kyle

becker

Where do you find this info at?  When I log on, it just says I can play psuedoko and I can't find info on any other games?

bubbleup

wow I hope this game gets a much needed makeover and not just badges added

Runner

Quote from: becker on January 21, 2008, 06:29:02 AM
Where do you find this info at?  When I log on, it just says I can play psuedoko and I can't find info on any other games?

Secrets are Secrets. 

But there is tons of info on beta site that you can't see unless you look for it.

xxunluv3dlizxx

Runner

Wow, this game is playable in Beta site now.  But it does not show on Beta site main page as one being tested.

How To Play

The Basics
Ali Baba Slots is a 3 reel, single payline slot machine. The object of the game is to win tokens by forming winning combinations of symbols on the reels. Additionally, progressing the story bonus will result in token awards.

Betting & Winning
To place a bet, touch the BET button. You must bet at least one token on each spin, but you may bet up to five. You current bet is shown in the BET meter. The more you bet on a spin, the more each of the winning combinations is worth. To quickly bet five tokens, touch the BET MAX button.

To win tokens, line up any of the combinations of reel symbols found in the Pay Table on the payline. Winning combinations must form from left to right on adjacent reels beginning with the leftmost reel, except when ANY appears in the paytable. In that case, you will win regardless of which reel the symbol appears on.

Pay Table
The awards shown below are multiplied by the bet. The paytable shown in the game is automatically updated based on the current bet.

Spin to Win
Any time the Magic Lamp symbol stops on the reels, the Spin To Win Bonus is triggered. You will then receive 1 free bonus spin that is guaranteed to stop on a win!

Story Bonus
Any time a Genie symbol stops on the reels, the Ali Baba Story Bonus is triggered. Wind your way through the story to collect all seven Jewels of Ultimate Luckiness and win big.

Ranks
By collecting the Jewels of Ultimate Luckiness in the Ali Baba Story Bonus, Club Pogo members will reach higher and higher ranks. In the game, these ranks are represented as different treasures at the top of the paytable.

There are a total of 50 ranks. When Club Pogo members reach ranks 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50, they will receive special badges.

To find out more about the badges available for this game, please check out the Game Award book in Badge Central.

Jackpots, Tokens, and Tickets
If a Pogo symbol appears on the reels, you win a Pogo Jackpot Spin!

The Jackpot Spinner spins like a slot machine. When it stops spinning, you'll win the prize indicated on the spinner or perhaps the JACKPOT itself!

Members of Club Pogo are eligible for DOUBLE JACKPOTS! This means that if the Jackpot Spinner lands on the word "JACKPOT," you'll receive DOUBLE the current Jackpot amount! The current Jackpot amount, which gets higher every second, is shown on the left side of the game.

To claim your Double Jackpot, you must confirm your contact information and conform to the eligibility requirements listed in our Prize Rules

The tokens you win in Ali Baba Slots can be entered into our prize drawings. The more tokens you accumulate, the more chances you have to win our drawings. For more details, see our Prize Help.

All tickets accumulated for a drawing will be wiped clean after that drawing takes place.

Prizes
Ali Baba Slots is a "no-risk" game because it is completely free, yet you can win great prizes just by playing the game. We are able to offer games like these because our games are supported by advertising. It works out to be a great deal for you!

If you should win a prize, you will be directed to a prize confirmation page where you must enter your real name, accurate e-mail address and other pertinent information. To claim a prize, you must enter this contact information and conform to the eligibility requirements documented in our Prize Rules.

IndianLover

Quote from: Runner on April 20, 2008, 10:26:16 AM
Wow, this game is playable in Beta site now.  But it does not show on Beta site main page as one being tested.

Ok been in the site and where the slot game is but when I went there It was showing no rooms available

snipes

New mix and match are out and Ali Baba on but slots auto not working with it

arniebear

Also, Sleepy Slotz doesn't work with this one  6_6.gif

Edit that.........I just got the update and it works a treat  tumbsup.gif BH

Runner

Hello All!

Has anybody played yet? Do ranks go fast?

Any badges yet?

MsMissy

Tks for info as i have played Ali-baba slots already this morning. Its up & running.  :/\

Tara

msgg

There is an update to Sleep Slotz at BH and it does work it's version 1.5 VV

MsMissy

Now im confused, msgg says Auto works & another says it doesnt work . So now i dont no what 2 think.  :=

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview