PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 08:33:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Millionaire Matchmaker

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

has anyone seen this show yet on Bravo? from what i could tell, even though both of the guys were millionaires,they both just seemed like a couple losers to me..one guy wanted someone 20 years younger than him,and the other one didnt seem to want any type of commitment,im wondering why they even went to the matchmaker...

Tara

I think I saw part of this, not sure if its the same show or even on Bravo. Some man makes tons of money for setting people up on dates and stuff. Is that it? This guy was asking a woman what she wanted in the man and she said he had to have at least 10 million dollars and blah blah blah.

Mistyeyed

that one your talking about must be a different show,this one has a woman as the matchmaker,and she interviews potential dates for the men...i forget what her name is though..i have only seen one show so far..

Mistyeyed

i watched this show again this week,i can see why the men they try to hook up are still looking for someone,they definitely have some problems in their one on one relationships with the women..

Tara

I still haven't seen this one. The show I was talking about is kinda the same, but its on VH1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview