PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:42:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Special Edition Badge - Valentine's Day

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Tara

Quote from: Homer on February 01, 2009, 06:30:37 PM
28 Gems

Came out today

Can you buy mine? Is it a pretty badge? Is it animated? How long does it take to do the challenge?

Homer

Quote from: Tara on February 02, 2009, 06:22:08 AM
Can you buy mine? Is it a pretty badge? Is it animated? How long does it take to do the challenge?

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: Tara on February 02, 2009, 06:22:08 AM
Buy your own!

It is animated. A couple of bunnies fall in love.  swear2.gif I have not idea if it is cute. It is a VALENTINE'S DAY Special Edition. yawn.gif

It requires you to win 14 games with 350+ Tokens (including Jackpot Spins)

This means probably an hour to hour-and-a-half to get the badge. I am running it now, just past halfway done and running for 45 minutes.

Tara

Quote from: Joe C on February 02, 2009, 06:31:34 AM
Buy your own!

It is animated. A couple of bunnies fall in love.  swear2.gif I have not idea if it is cute. It is a VALENTINE'S DAY Special Edition. yawn.gif

It requires you to win 14 games with 350+ Tokens (including Jackpot Spins)

This means probably an hour to hour-and-a-half to get the badge. I am running it now, just past halfway done and running for 45 minutes.

low blow.gif  I don't have to buy my own  low blow.gif   And I already have it done.  tongue.gif

I think its a pretty badge.

MsMissy

I got mine yesterday, but with auto it took over 2 hrs. but i must say it is a pretty badge. Gl all

bubbleup

well I admit I'm a little envious to anyone who can afford to keep up with these pogo extras  shy12.gif

BabyCheetah

I got mine this morning by hand.  Took about 1 1/2 hours to complete.  Good luck everyone or/and their autos.  Yes, Its a cute badge.  Yes, they are getting expensive for these special ones.  Happy Pogoing everyone.

disneyland lady

I used uncle otto for an hour yesterday and got 6 but found that by clicking new game til you get at the very least 2 aces showing, I was able to finish it within ½ hr.

Joe C

I have won it three times now. It is pretty easy. You can get it more quickly if you play by hand AND GO FOR "perfect games".

Also, go for shorter trips whenever possible, as the tokens for completing a trip, even just 50 or 100, will push you over the top if you have a perfect game.

Perfect game = Do Not Use "special cards". Basically, get perfect games and hope for 200+ tokens on your spin.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview