Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crossword Cove is now out

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheater4Life

Squid

Just saw that.  I'm on my way in the check it out.  New game!

Fluffy756

Waring if you leave the room your stauts will be gone, and lose what you have for your ranks.

arniebear

QuoteWaring if you leave the room your stauts will be gone, and lose what you have for your ranks.

hysterical.gif Don't worry Pogo will put this bug on their to do list.......along with all the others....... and tell you they will get to it SOON. undecided.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: arniebear on July 28, 2009, 05:16:41 AM
hysterical.gif Don't worry Pogo will put this bug on their to do list.......along with all the others....... and tell you they will get to it SOON. undecided.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif Thats about right. just like they did with boggle bash. it could be mid December before they get that one fixed.

MsMissy

I just left pogo to see if chummy came out with a cheat & he did. lol I was hoping for mini golf instead this week, cause i dont like crossword puzzles. Not very good at them.  undecided.gif

twinkle6590

I dont care much for them either. I tried to play one and it didnt go well. This may be one I have to buy the cheat for ... not a good crossword puzzler either.

Magzy

diablo.gif  rank 14, got booted ("cripes" bs).  Went clear out, went back in, stats are reset to "0",...and the dates you have already done are checked off, so you can't just start over.  I am so pzzed at pogo! swear2.gif

twinkle6590

ok maybe i wont bother with this game until they get it fixed. sorry magzy that you got booted and lost your rankings. I would be really angry myself.

twinkle6590

Quote from: Magzy on July 28, 2009, 08:05:15 AM
diablo.gif  rank 14, got booted ("cripes" bs).  Went clear out, went back in, stats are reset to "0",...and the dates you have already done are checked off, so you can't just start over.  I am so pzzed at pogo! swear2.gif

Magzy I am also finding that with alot of the autos, if you set the speed to play too quickly then you get that cripes error. I have slowed down my auto on a couple of game I was having that issue with and its helped stop the error. It is very frustrating though to say the least. Good luck and I hope you are able to get your ranks back.

mtndewlover342

Magzy -- did you at least get the Rank 10 badge? 

Maybe the stats will come back after they fix the glitch.  I'm staying away from this one for a while.  Too many problems early on.
~Mtndewlover~

Hocky

Did I ever mention how much i sooooooooo suck at Crossword puzzles?  swear2.gif panic button.gif

Since people are losing rank progress I may just wait a week before I play this game.  I don't want to end up like people in Word Search who are a few days behind because pogo messed up and they couldnt play the days over again.

Magzy

Thank you for your sympathies embrace.gif and yes I did get the rank 10 badge and the completed one month badge, but without being able to start over  I will never have the final badge.  girls18.gif

I did contact pogo they were also "very sympathetic", donthearyou.gif HA HA...and said they are working on it,  asleep.gifthey know there is a problem and should be fixed soon (HAH) but even when they get their lil  problem fixed,  their system is not able to reinstate my stats.  What a crock!!! girls21.gif

Kita

Rumour has it that if you repeatedly press the hint/solve button, the answers count towards rank.  You don't get any tokens for this.  But if you don't give a flying leap about tokens anymore, you can rank right up in a flash.  (If pogo had the stats thingy all worked out.)  Also the US and UK puzzles are different.  But with the stats issue, no idea if you can go twice as fast playing on both sites.

MsMissy

I didnt no where to post this, but the Cheat doesnt work well. I played the game for today & it didnt finish playing it & i had 2 di=o it by haaand, I then tryed another day & it only did a few words which cheat kept going over & over. I was on Trial version & took it out as counter time wouldnt even go down either. Can someone tell me where you played to get to rank 10. did you play in July or pick another month? IM happy for those who did get to that rank, but im still 0.  crying10.gif  help.gif

Homer

Quote from: Magzy on July 28, 2009, 08:05:15 AM

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water...

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

swear2.gif GAWD, I alreayd hate this game and I haven't even played it yet. I am waiting on word from Joe C as to how he does.  dancing16.gif

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 28, 2009, 02:50:29 PM
swear2.gif GAWD, I alreayd hate this game and I haven't even played it yet. I am waiting on word from Joe C as to how he does.  dancing16.gif
I am only NOW going to start playing Boggle Bash, now that there is a new game for the stalkers to play with.

Also, the next MIX and PREMIUM badges have Boggle Bash badges. I wait for those to come before I try to rank out a game, since I get all badges I pay for with gems x10. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

hysterical.gif Joe C you are truly one of a kind. I got to love ya embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview