This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crossword Cove is now out

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

Quotethey know there is a problem and should be fixed soon (HAH)

There is that SOON thing again..... donthearyou.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on July 28, 2009, 04:23:13 PM
hysterical.gif Joe C you are truly one of a kind. I got to love ya embrace.gif
By waiting until the next game to come out, I have not lost any progress in two years.

Also, most of the stalkers that MIGHT bother me move on to the next game. Hah!!! tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on July 28, 2009, 05:57:28 PM
By waiting until the next game to come out, I have not lost any progress in two years.

Also, most of the stalkers that MIGHT bother me move on to the next game. Hah!!! tumbsup.gif
Wise Man. Hmmmmmmm guess your married also undecided.gif

IndianLover

Off to follow Joe to Boggle  magnifier.gif I'm done with Crossword, well as far as you can go anyway  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on July 28, 2009, 06:14:55 PM
Wise Man. Hmmmmmmm guess your married also undecided.gif
But of course. My second screen names is my wife's. Uncle Otto plays all her badges, too.

The only difference is that no gem-spending on her account.  giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Jonathan

mr.clean

boy i want too say this game sucks!!!!! WTG POGO SUPER HIT HERE.   fart.gif girls21.gif watching you.gif

Cheater4Life

I didn't lose any rank when I stopped and started again, also I went to the UK site and all the games for the current plus past two months are available to play.

Hocky

Quote from: Cheater4Life on July 29, 2009, 03:33:25 AM
I didn't lose any rank when I stopped and started again, also I went to the UK site and all the games for the current plus past two months are available to play.

Did you happen to notice that playing on the UK side also increases your rank like trivial pursuit? 

I played Crossword yesterday on a second account to test out the auto and see if I would lose rank progress....I made it to rank 12 and got the rank 10 badge.  I left the room and came back and still had rank progress....went back and checked today...still rank 12....so i guess they fixed that.

jarjar

MsMissy

I took Cheat out & downloaded it again, but timer running out ,but i got too rank 2 so far. It has a habit of playing same words over i noticed.   WTG who got 2 rank 10  hi11.gif

S1lent

Hi
It seems to work on UK site also...hint hint.

S1lent

kayla12

S1lent

A little update on the ranks.

One account got to rank 22 and the other to just rank 19.  I thought I had all the settings the same.  I did go pretty fast on the puzzles...best score was 1:58.   I sure am glad we can hide those stats.   POGO employees can probably view the stats...but not the general public.

Bottom line another Trivial Pursuit game.

S1lent

Cheater4Life

i am getting rank on the UK site after i finished the US up to date.

Magzy

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 28, 2009, 08:26:32 AM
Magzy I am also finding that with alot of the autos, if you set the speed to play too quickly then you get that cripes error. I have slowed down my auto on a couple of game I was having that issue with and its helped stop the error. It is very frustrating though to say the least. Good luck and I hope you are able to get your ranks back.

You were so right on the slow down! embrace.gif  I still can not make up for the US side so will be a lil behind, but tried the UK and all is good.  At least I should be able to get that last badge...not as soon as others, but not another blank spot in the album.  But slow is slow and it is trying my patience....I want my cake and eat it too giggle2.gif

Cheater4Life

i just finished the US & UK sites and made it to rank 20, got all the extra 3 badges and the 1st two rank badges.

rhino

wagnerb43

wtg cheater,  i was wondering, i noticed that the auto didn't get all the
crossword puzzles correct. i have some brown checks.  Would it pay for
me to go back and redo them.  When i tried to go back it tells me i wont
get any tokens or go up in rank?  I'm at rank 16, just on the U S side with
only 1 badge.

thanks

jrzydvl

when you use the cheat on the uk side how long does it take to complete normally

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview