Crossword Cove is now out

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Good news,
Just keep playing both sites and you should catch up on the ranks and badges. 

S1lent

disneyland lady

I read the whole thread but this question was asked and not answered. What settings are best for this auto? I looked at the Badgehelp page and it does not even show the settings. Reason I am asking is that the auto does work but sometimes just puts in random letters that have nothing to do with the puzzle. I thought this might be fixed by checking the correct box.

MsMissy

My auto is doing same thing, i set it for August & it goes back to may, so Mistyeyed, yoiu are not alone. Hope it will play soon for August.  impatience.gif

Mistyeyed

yes,it was doing that on mine also...i got caught up on both sides,so now i just do them daily by hand so i can keep up..i have a little routine now,i do both sides of crossword,and trivial pursuit..then go do the word search for the day..i do hope we dont get any more of these daily games from pogo...

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 17, 2009, 12:01:41 PM
yes,it was doing that on mine also...i got caught up on both sides,so now i just do them daily by hand so i can keep up..i have a little routine now,i do both sides of crossword,and trivial pursuit..then go do the word search for the day..i do hope we dont get any more of these daily games from pogo...
But they said that they corrected the "august" problem. I have yet to finish the others cuz when I go into the ones with a dark checkmark I see they have just jibberish and nothing like an actual completed puzzle. Anyone know what settings to use on the auto? You would think they would have told us on the Badgehelp page but they don't.

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 17, 2009, 03:22:21 PM
But they said that they corrected the "august" problem. I have yet to finish the others cuz when I go into the ones with a dark checkmark I see they have just jibberish and nothing like an actual completed puzzle. Anyone know what settings to use on the auto? You would think they would have told us on the Badgehelp page but they don't.

I'm having the same problem as well. It will work for some puzzles and then show absolute jibberish for others.
Plus the August games won't play....except 2 days and that's it.
Hope this all gets worked out soon. sad.gif

disneyland lady

I sent a TSR yesterday and was told that an update is on the way.

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 18, 2009, 06:07:10 AM
I sent a TSR yesterday and was told that an update is on the way.

OK....thanks for the info, disney! tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview