This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

cripes error in checkers

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

Hello,  I am trying to get the mix n match checkers game for march where you have to jump 100 pieces. Every time I play it goes well until about almost done then it stops playing completely. I tried using autocheck and it still freezes up.When I end up closing the game out because it wont do anything, i get a cripes error. I have deleted my cache and all that good stuff and rebooted many times. I tried IE 8 and Firefox and neither one will cooperate with me. Can someone help me or tell me what is going on so I can get this badge done. It is the last one I have left to do to finish an album.  Thanks so much.

Homer

No one really seems to know what causes the error which makes resolution difficult. Make sure all background programs are turned off. DO NOT TURN OFF YOUR AV PROGRAM

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

twinkle6590

Everything is turned off in the background and I even updated java as well. I don't know what you mean by the AV program though Homer. What would that be? Squid I may take you up on that offer if I don't get this figured out. Thanks again.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

twinkle6590

Quote from: Homer on March 07, 2010, 10:16:11 AM
anti virus

ops I should have known that. thank you. I tried again and my AV was on but still no luck. I am going to try on my laptop. I just recently got internet for that so hopefully it will work. If not I may be seeing help from someone here. Thanks again.

mycatownsme

Over this past weekend I kept getting that error in Jungle Gin and Bloop.
I feel there is something going on at Pogo. I have played these before and no problem like this.
But can't say for sure. My computer has a mind of it's own and it could be that too.
Hope all is working well again for you soon.  tumbsup.gif

twinkle6590

well i finally got the checkers badge done. I had to use my laptop and didnt have a bit of trouble with it. thanks for your information and for offering to help me out Squid.  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview