PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 06:59:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo automatically added a month to my Club Pogo account?

Started by snap20,

Previous topic - Next topic

snap20

Has anyone seen that before? My account was set to expire on 3/19 so I was going to wait, get the free month offer then cash in my coke rewards points for a year. I checked today and my account is now set to expire on 4/19. I'm not complaining, just curious if I got a free month for the hell of it or what. lol

cherrypie

gran2x2

If you have your credit card info saved on your Pogo account ..they do it automatically..What ever you bought last time will be what they charge you for ...

snap20

Nope, no credit card on file. I've never paid for a membership...only used free offers and coke rewards points.

just don

I also received a club extension. I've been paying by CC and automatic renewal for many years. I'm happy to see someone else getting a pogo gift, well done. Snap, I'll see your month free and let you know I should have renewed 9/2010, but it looks like 4/2011 is now the new date. I'll not ask pogo why, I just figure they love my mini or something?

snap20

kklang41

I am getting ready to renew my daughters club pogo with Coke rewards points.  Will she get the 100 free Gems?   shy12.gif

snap20

Quote from: kklang41 on March 25, 2011, 11:58:23 AM
I am getting ready to renew my daughters club pogo with Coke rewards points.  Will she get the 100 free Gems?   shy12.gif
I didn't. I got the 20 when I first signed up with Coke rewards points and that was all I've gotten.

nicendcute86

Sue

nicendcute86

iluvhim637

whistle.gif hey pogo i want some free time added to my club pogo been paying you guys for years now

nicendcute86

kareml5

Just wanted to let everyone know that coke rewards is doing a special today.. 1 month club pogo for 10 points (one 12 pack)! Grab em while you can! Have a great day   cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview