This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2013 Happy New Year Limited Edition Badge Giveaway

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

(15) winners will each receive a 2013 Happy New Year Limited Edition Badge!   

Contest winners will need to provide their Pogo username so we can send the Limited Edition badge via the Pogo gifting service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1. Must be a registered member of PogoCheats.net
2. No duplicate posts or memberships.
3. All posts must be posted prior to Tues, Jan 1 - 8:00PM PST.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winners will be announced shortly after the end of the contest.

Here's how it works:

Simply reply to this post (only once!) and let us know your interested in the 2013 Happy New Year Limited Edition Badge.

Your post reply # will be your ticket number.

Once the contest is over, we will be using the tools on random.org to generate 15 random numbers between 1 and (total replies to this thread).

The winners will be determined by matching the 15 random generated numbers - to the post reply #'s in this thread.

Good Luck everyone!  elf2.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

pammer

Blacklord4

joe10inc

i will give this a try...why not enter a contest at the end of 2012 or the start 0f 2013....sounds like a good way to start out the new year....... beer11.gif

Squid

** Crossing fingers! **

Count me in, Mayhem, thanks very much!

crztrkr

cheeky333

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

CindyLouWho

Oh heck yes I'm interested!!   giggle2.gif   blink.gif  Good luck everyone!   cheerleading.gif

cowboy63

bobby

jbratz4

Sue

Yoming 2

ing10

Stinkerbell

Oh, thank you for the giveaway, Mayhem!!! Please enter me... wait... that doesn't sound good... I mean, I'd like a chance to win!

blowkisses.gif

MsMissy

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

playerkane

Yippee!! One, Two, Three, Count Me In!

Happy New Year Everybody!