PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 09:40:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2013 Happy New Year Limited Edition Badge Winners!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Congrats to : pammer, Blacklord4, Squid, roadwarrior, CindyLouWho, cowboy63, LuckyCharms, Yoming 2, ing10, Darling SilverDodger, playerkane, snap20, jumperman1028, snowflower and netmom34!

You will be receiving an email shortly with information on how to claim your prize. If you do not receive it, please send me a PM.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Congrats to all the winners!  WTG.

Thanks so much, Mayhem, these contests are a generous gift from you!  (((HUGS)))   blowkisses.gif embrace.gif

Yoming 2

I really appreciate the give aways that you are so kind in offering-gives me a good feeling and makes me glad I am a member of this site.

and congrats to the other winners..... cheesy.gif

Sue

cowboy63

cheesy.gif  Congrats to the winners and thanks for all that you do Mayhem.   camera.gif

bobby

jumperman1028

snap20

Thank you Ken! And congrats to all the other winners. Great bunch of people on this site...no doubt about that.

CindyLouWho

ing10

Thank you very much!   What a way to start the new year!   party12.gif
Congrats to all winners!

Blacklord4

beer11.gif allll right !!!!! Thank You Very Much....good way to start out 2013....happy New Year roomies!!!

MsMissy

Congrations too all the winners who got this free badge from Mayhem.  cheerleading.gif  He is so nice to do these offers of giving out  a free badge to play when he does. What a great site to belong too & such helpful ppl. also.  tumbsup.gif

snowflower

embrace.gif
Thanks so much, Mayhem, such a nice way to start out the New Year!!

And to all those who received a free badge from this contest ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!  cheerleading.gif

Very, very much appreciated!! dancing16.gif

Stinkerbell

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

pammer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview